Time

If anything was important to Lance, which it wasn't really but whatever, it would've been his family. All of them. But it too late now we are out of time.
       If lance cares about anything it would've been making people happy, but he doesn't have anything Left to care about, much less making people happy.
        If lance wanted anything in the world it would've been to be accepted and loved by his team. But lance doesn't want anything, he wouldn't have time to ever get it anyways.
          If lance loved anything it would've been Keith. The mullet man stealing away his heart with kisses and hugs and love. To bad Keith was with Shiro, and lance was all alone.
            If lance feared anything it would've been being alone, but Lance is alone all the time. His fears dissipating into his reality. He is scared of  nothing this universe has to throw at him.
              If lance knew anything, it's that he couldn't ever be happy. And even if he could've he's or if time to get the things he needs and wants. And to revive him.
               If Lance needed anything it would've been time. Time to be happy. Time to be accepted. Time to care. Time to love. Time to find things of importance. Time to be received.

   Game over.... you're out of time.