7) What Can the Navy Do

Incendium, Sam, and Mikaela all climbed on Optimus. The blades of helicopter echoed through the air as Optimus stood up abruptly, almost causing Mikaela to fall off.

"Hold tight." He added in. With such long legs, the Autobot began jogging through the street, making sure to avoid innocent drivers. Once they were out of sight, Optimus carefully slipped under a bridge. The helicopter flew under them in slow motion. Mikaela's hand slipped and immediately caught Incendium's own arm in reflex.

"Easy you three." He warned. Mikaela slipped as Sam instantaneously grabs her hand.

"No! No! No! Sam! Sam don't drop me!" Mikaela shouts. Incendium slowly crawled down, trying to lift both Sam and Mikaela. She quickly caught her balance, settling on top of Optimus' chassis. Sam's grip on Incendium was lost as the two quickly fell.

"Hold on!" Optimus tried to intercept them with his legs. Sam and Mikaela grew closer to the ground, but another engine accelerated as Bee transformed. When bright beams of spotlight landed on them, Incendium quickly jumped down.

"Incendium!" Optimus cries out.

"Stop!" She shouts helplessly as wires grappled onto Bumblebee. "They're not here to harm!"

"Stop! Stop!" Sam yells. "You're hurting him!" Bumblebee groaned, as a muffled wail of pain cried from his Intake.

"Happy to see me again?" The agent grinned. Incendium watched Mikaela and Sam shouting as they were forcefully shoved into a car.

"Oh you will regret this." Incendium growled. "I will make sure of it." As all the cars dashed away, she hung her head in defeat as the Autobots reunited beside Optimus. Incendium felt her pocket vibrate as she pulled out her phone, still wondering how it survived the entire events.

"Uh hey.......yeah, I'm in my apartment......oh, you're also in my apartment. Yeah, I'll be there in a minute. Bye." Incendium sighed. "Look, I have to go. Something just came up, and I think I know what it's about."

"I'll accompany you." Optimus volunteered.

"Optimus!" Ironhide shouted.

"Do you expect such lady to walk in vile conditions?"

"Optimus, are we going to stand around and do nothing?" Jazz asked.

"There is no way to save Bumblebee without harming the humans." Optimus mentioned. Incendium turned away, feeling as though there was more she could've done.

"But that's not right."

"Let them leave." Optimus glanced at the ground to see Sam's fallen glasses and picked it up. "Incendium, Let's go." He transformed, opening the passenger door. Not looking back at the other Autobots, she climbed onto the leather seat. The door shut close as Optimus slowly detached from the group.

"You know I can just walk...." Incendium suggested.

"I'd rather not live with such guilt."

"You don't seem to mind that I'm a.....Decepticon. Why is that?"

"I've had a history with the leader of the Decepticons, Megatron. He and I shared many beliefs, but in war, such beliefs are shattered. You remind me of him."

"It's great that you think of me as a villain."

"I meant it in a positive way. He wasn't always sadistic." Once they reached the highway, the same blue glow appeared. Giving more time for Incendium to study Optimus' holoform.

"Why are you inspecting at me?" He blatantly ask. His head slowly tilted her way as his eyes flickered over Incendium curiously.

"Your scars.....they must've hurt."

"Nothing but mere scratches." Optimus dismissed. Three minutes of silence and finally they pulled up at Incendium's apartment, where Will stood by the entrance. He raised an eyebrow at her as she climbed out. Optimus rolled down his window, ignoring Will.

"Please know that I don't judge based on appearances. There's more to a person than meets the eye." He advised. Incendium smiled and watched Optimus drive away, leaving a confused Will.

"Who was that? Did Haugen already find someone that doesn't judge for your red eyes?" He cooed teasingly.

"Why did you call me over? What was so urgent?" She dismissed.

"I received word from Colonel Sharp, all military and naval forces are to report directly to the Dam."

"Why?"

"Like I know." Will scoffed. "Get some rest, we're going on a field trip tomorrow morning." He smirked. Incendium rolled her eyes as the two exchanged goodnights. She entered her own apartment, ready to sleep, but found herself staring at the empty ceiling throughout the entire night.

 She entered her own apartment, ready to sleep, but found herself staring at the empty ceiling throughout the entire night

I don't have much to say except for; hope you enjoyed the story! Peace out!

UPDATE: oh and I make the Autobots and Decepticon dialogues bold if they're in their robotic forms. If they're in the holoform version, then it won't be bolded.