4) Falling Stars

Since the original story was just me fangirling of how much I LOVE Optimus, I guess this will follow in its footsteps. Though, it won't be cringey, I promise!

It was relieving to be resting in her own apartment

It was relieving to be resting in her own apartment. Incendium stared out the window to see California illuminating in a thousand lights. She couldn't imagine her entire home destroyed, but the thought infuriated Incendium. From the dark atmosphere, something began to descend onto earth. An airplane? She thought. Three, all the same size, but the entity was hard to explain. Bits of objects detached while ricocheting through the sky. She slammed the door to her apartment shut, her car keys in her hand. There was a loud explosion, but not loud enough for the entire state of California to acknowledge the intruders. Starting ignition, Incendium accelerated onto the highway. Though once she reached one of the crash landing, There was nothing.

"What...." Just as she was about to get in her car, a yellow camaro zoomed past. On the passenger seat was a familiar face. "Is that, Mikaela?" The girl took notice of Incendium as her eyes widened. Hurrying to her car, she followed the yellow camaro with a fair distance between them. They went deeper into the city, quickly turning around into an alleyway. Incendium slowly shut the car door and the chirp of it locking, made her tense up. Though she grew suspicious as to why they brought the car inside. Incendium recognized Mikaela, but not the boy next to her. Where did they put the car? Before she could go up and receive answers, multiple headlights appeared.

"I wish I brought someone to pinch me." Incendium mumbled. When the blinding lights grew near, Incendium grunted as her head throbbed painfully. She ran to her car window to see her red eyes glaring.

"No. Not again."

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." A deep voice introduced. Stumbling back to her hiding spot, Incendium squeezed her eyes shut in hopes that the beam doesn't give away her position.

"But you can call us Autobots for short."You are a Decepticon, yet you speak like an Autobot, memories of the dream flashed back as Incendium listened closer.

"My first Lieutenant, Jazz."

"What's cracking little bitches." Another Autobot spoke. "This looks like a cool place to kick in." It added in.

"So how did you learn to talk like that?" The boy asks.

"We've learned earth's languages through the worldwide web." Optimus answered dismissively. "My weapons specialist, Ironhide."

"You feeling lucky, punk?"

"Easy, Ironhide."

"Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my canons." Incendium shuffled slowly, yet her foot landed blindly in a puddle and slipped onto the concrete ground.

"Ow.....fuck."

"Who's there?"

"Ah fuck." Incendium continued to squeeze her eyes shut. "My bad. I hurt my eyes so I can't see."

"Incendium?" Mikaela's voice rang. Dammit. "Don't hurt her, she's a friend. Someone from the Navy, actually. Just open your eyes, I'll have a look." Mikaela insisted.

"Well, if you say so." Incendium warned. Her crimson eyes flashed at them as they focused on each of the Autobots.

"Decepticon spy!" The one they call, Ironhide shouted frantically.

"No, no, no! Don't hurt her. Like I said, she's a friend. She won't hurt us." Mikaela assured. All the robots glanced at Optimus, who studied Incendium from head to toe.

"Perhaps she could be of use. A spy for us." He persuaded. Yay, I'm another person's puppet to play with. I'm a human! Incendium raged.

"Perhaps. We're watching you, Decepticon punk." Ironhide growled.

"There is no need for that." Optimus asserted. His soft electric blue eyes scanned Incendium as she stood alone. He approached her, yet not knowing what to say.

"Are red eyes rare for humans?"

"Yeah. Sometimes brown eyes can appear red, but they're nothing like mine." She mumbled somberly. "What about you? Don't you think I'm a freak? Some scum that's evil?"

"Why would I think that?"

"Everyone does." She grumbled. "So why are you guys here?"

"We are looking for the All Spark. And we must find it before Megatron."

"Mega–What?" Sam interrupted. Optimus placed his digits to his helm as those magnetic blue lights projected a surreal image.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire, peaceful and just, until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the All Spark was lost to the stars. Megatron followed it to Earth, where Captain Witwicky found him..."

"My grandfather." Sam claimed in awe.

"It was an accident that intertwined our fates." Optimus scanned each and every one of their faces. "Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube. Captain Witwicky accidentally activated his navigation system. The coordinates to the Cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses."

"How did you know about the glasses?"

"eBay."

"If the Decepticons find the All Spark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army." Ratchet mentioned.

"And the human race will be extinguished. Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth's survival." Optimus finished.

"Please tell me you have those glasses?" Mikaela mumbled to Sam.