5) Tough Night

The only semi truck Incendium had been in, was when she and her mother had to hitch a ride. From the driver's seat, a blue glow caught her attention. There sat a driver, around the same age as her, possibly a few years older.

"Who?"

"It's my chosen holoform. They aid us to blend in, especially when some Autobots aren't Guardians." Optimus' holoform described. "Also holoforms are more solid than holograms." Incendium studied the figure, the electric blue eyes remained the same. She found an interest to his hair. It was blue but at different angles it appeared silver. Upon his fair skin tone, scars of all different sizes etched his flesh.

"I never meant such things about you risking your life to spy on the Decepticons. If they catch an existence that has no use, it would no longer need to thrive."

"Jeez, dark."

"It is how we were educated." Optimus responded sadly. "Express yourself Incendium, what are your......interests?"

"My interests? Uh....I was never attentive to things. My only focus was to serve my country." She admitted in realization. "I did love to be trained on weaponry. My dad....taught my mom and she passed it down to me."

"I see." Optimus' voice had a blatant tone. A tone that he listened but has no way of communicating, and Incendium respected him for that. She despised when people would act sympathetic. Offering fake condolences. The line of vehicles abruptly stopped as Sam and Mikaela rushed around. Incendium slipped out of the semi truck and a few seconds after, Optimus shifted into transformation. From the entrance of the house, Sam's dog continued to bark at the Autobots.

"Aw, what a cute dog! What's its name?"

"Mojo, he's a chihuahua." Sam rushed to the front door as his conversation was inaudible. While they were conversing, Optimus slowly climbed over the tall bushels of trees.

"Optimus, I don't think you should....." Incendium began as a caution. He didn't listen, Sam exclaimed something before rushing back out.

"What are you doing? What are you doing?" No. Watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the....please, please, please." Sam begged. Optimus lifted his foot but it crushed the small fountain. Incendium's mouth gaped open, but she backed away when she spotted Mojo running in circles, barking.

"Sorry, my bad."

"Oh, you couldn't.....you couldn't wait for....you couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to stay! Just stay!" Sam scolded the Autobots. Incendium stared at the dog approach Ironhide, it whispered and lifted its leg as lubricants trickled onto the robot's foot.

"You have a rodent infestation." Ironhide claimed.

"A what?" Sam asked.

"Shall I terminate?" Beckoning directly at Mojo.

"No, no, no! This is a chihuahua. We love chihuahuas." Sam picked up Mojo, trying to shield his dog from Ironhide's canons.

"He's leaked lubricants all over my pedes! Hmph!"

"He peed on you? Bad Mojo! Bad!"

"Bad Mojo! Ugh, my pedes' gonna rust....." Ironhide complained. Sam carried his dog into the house.

"Just hurry." Optimus urged. From the window, Sam's objects were thrown through the air accompanied by curses. Mikaela glanced around, she gazed through the window on the first floor.

"I can't just walk through.....they'll be suspicious." Mikaela mumbled. Optimus offered his massive servo, as she climbed up his optics flickered to Incendium.

"Oh no, it would be strange for me to go." Incendium denied. The two stared at each other, for a few minutes even before Incendium finally agreed, they were lifted to Sam's bedroom window.

"Time is short." Optimus spoke with a hard tone.

"They really need those glasses." Mikaela says, dusting herself off. Incendium's eyes landed on the pile of messes and wrinkled her nose when a foul stench was discovered.

"Optimus–" She began.

"Please hurry." He advised. Incendium sighed as she aided Mikaela and Sam's search for the glasses.

"Where did you last see it?" She questioned.

"It was in my bag! Now my bag isn't here!"

"Maybe it's somewhere in the house." Incendium suggested. "Retrace your steps, where did you put your bag when you came home?"

"I don't know!" Sam groaned in frustration. "It's got to be here. "You guys stay here, I'll go talk to my parents." He finally concluded. Incendium leaned out of the window, seeing the Autobots transformed on the lawn.

"Oh no no no no. This isn't hiding. This is my backyard not a truck stop!" Sam stressed.

"We'll take care of it. Just go!" Incendium shoved him out of his room.

"Boys." Mikaela and Incendium sighed in unison.

Sorry, it's a short chapter, deal with it

Sorry, it's a short chapter, deal with it. So it's THAT TIME OF MONTH, *sob* I hate being a woman. Trans masculine not on Testosterone to be more specific.

Netflix is torturing me. Transformers Prime is "available" until September 15, AND I DIDN'T FINISH WATCHING! I NEED TO SEE MY BABY KNOCKOUT BECOME AN AUTOBOT

Sorry about the spoiler. I'm betting you all watched Transformers Prime and G1. If you didn't; what kind of fan are you?

Peace out!