33) It's Our Fight

2k reads and 200 votes?! Wow, thank you so much! I honestly didn't think this book would be successful!

Incendium joined the Autobots, who were all desperate to know how she survived or where she went. She promised them the full story after the war, if they won. Optimus waved his arm back and forth, as Incendium shot at the enemy.

"Go, Go, Go!" Optimus ordered. The wreckers all zipped past them. While Incendium continued to fire her canon, she felt her servos heat up drastically. She cried out in pain quickly ridding the canons from her grasp. "Incendium, what's wrong?"

"I don't know! My servos feels like it's going to explode!" She exclaimed. Optimus tried to calm her down by taking her servos but he pulled away, feeling the heat rise.

"Has someone done something to you? I can't help unless you tell me the truth." He spoke gently.

"I was captured by Soundwave who took me to Megatron. There, Shockwave was summoned and dragged me away. He did something to me, something to my arms but I blacked out. Megatron labeled it as 'Operation Nine.'" Incendium explained. There and then, a small flame danced upon her servos.

"I do know this, every element has a assigned number. Water would be three. Metal would be two. And fire was nine." Optimus informed. He grabbed Incendium waist and pulled her away as a canon smashed into the concrete. "Did Shockwave mention anything to you? Maybe something as to why Megatron would create such an operation."

"Shockwave said that this operation would pose a threat to humanity. That's all I know." She muttered miserably. Optimus primed his canon, firing at the enemies.

"Is there any chance you could try controlling it? Perhaps imagine a spark upon your digits." He suggested. Incendium closed her optics, furrowing her optical ridge.

"Is there anything?" She asked, her optics still shut tight.

"Nothing." Optimus sighed. "For now let's focus on the battle. We'll work through this together." He assured.

"Colonel Lennox will be arriving soon, maybe discuss this matter with him. They'll be using the Willis Tower for altitude, perhaps meet them there. I'll be covering for Sam." Optimus insisted. Incendium nodded, she transformed into her vehicular mode and sped off. She stopped by the area her capture had taken place and scanned the ground in hopes to find something. There, lying near a building's desolation was her bow and arrows. Quickly snatching them and storing the weaponry into the backseat, Incendium sped to Willis Tower. She could see the oncoming aircraft with another chasing their tail. Starscream. Incendium snarled as she drew out her bow and arrow. Pointing the bow at Starscream, the arrow whistled through the air. The whistling must've been too obvious as Starscream directed his attention to the incoming weapon. The Decepticon intercepted the arrow, snapping it in half. He then collided into the military aircraft full of passengers, turning his attention to Incendium. Pulling out her javelin she prepared for impact. Both of them were spiraling through the city, Starscream dragging Incendium like a snake captured in an eagle's talons.