12) Mission City

Incendium woke up in the passenger seat, the sunlight causing her to tense up in pain.

"What happened?"

"You just gasped and said, 'he's awake!' Before collapsing to the floor." Mikaela reminded. "Who's awake?"

"Megatron." Incendium answered. "I don't know how I know, but there's a really bad sensation in my heart. He's breathing right now." Incendium glanced out of the window, seeing the Autobot team in another lane.

"Look, there's Optimus!" Incendium exclaimed. She could hear the tires screech, making a u-turn onto the same lane as Bumblebee's. Behind the Autobots were two vehicles, the cop and another rustic car.

"No, no, no, no." Sam mumbled.

"It's the same cop!" Mikaela exclaimed.

"Who's the newbie?" Incendium asked, beckoning towards the mine-clearing vehicle.

"Oh shoot! Block them, block them, block them!" Sam shouts at Bee. The massive truck transformed as Optimus slowed down to transform.

"I hate you, Prime!" The Decepticon cried out, tearing a bus in half. It engulfed Optimus in a hug. Incendium opened the passenger door as Bumblebee decelerated.

"Are you crazy?!" Sam demanded.

"Yes." Incendium answered before tumbling out of the car. Some vehicles swerved at Incendium rolling towards them. She stood up, ignoring the scratches and ran towards Optimus. The Decepticon struggled around toppling off the highway. Optimus clung to the edge, but he was pulled over. Incendium lunged at Optimus, who held her close to his chest.

"You shouldn't have come." He groaned. While falling, Optimus kicked the Decepticon, crashing in front of a civilian vehicle. In the midst of backing up to keep the humans from harm, a fist collided with Optimus' face plate.

"Cool, mom!" Incendium heard the little boy shout. She slowly directed the car to safety, grunting as Optimus and the Decepticon drew near. Incendium blocked the car from the Decepticon's pedes. The metallic foot scraped against Incendium, who let out a muffled scream. Optimus charged as they toppled over to another highway lane.

"Optimus!" Incendium shouted. She watched him grab the Decepticon's helm, driving his sword into the face plate. Once the optics flickered out, Optimus glanced back up at Incendium. She glanced below, studying the drop. "I hope you can catch me." Muttering to herself, then without another moment, Incendium jumped down as Optimus' optics widened in shock. She landed directly in his servos.

"What if I hadn't caught you?" He asked her.

"That's your loss." She grinned, dusting herself off. "But I trust you, I'm small and easy to latch onto. Besides, you have these ginormous hands, why wouldn't you catch me?" Incendium smiled.

"We must make haste to Mission City." Optimus settled Incendium on the ground as he shifted into vehicular form. He opened the passenger door so that she could climb in.

"Optimus, while I was back with the Cube, I saw Megatron. I saw him waking up. Do you know why?"

"Usually Cybertronians can sense another bot's wakening or death if they share the same Energon flow." Optimus informed. "But perhaps he was reaching out to the nearest Decepticon, which was you in that situation."

"I hope you're right."

Sorry for the short chapter! Honestly Bonecrusher vs

Sorry for the short chapter! Honestly Bonecrusher vs. Optimus was my favorite scene as a child. And obviously, as a little kid, I loved Optimus. I mean, who doesn't have a crush on him?

The weekends have ended! Hope you guys have a great weekday! Peace out!