24) Hidden City

PART III: DARK OF THE MOON

The airplane landed directly near the base camp, just outside the city

The airplane landed directly near the base camp, just outside the city. The Autobots rolled out, as Will jogged ahead to greet someone.

"Director Mearing!" He called. The rest of their dialogues were inaudible. Incendium parked her car next to Optimus, her engine still going. Director Mearing approached the vehicles, eyeing Incendium.

"What's with the Maserati?"

"Oh that....she's a new recruit. And by new I mean....two years new." Will hesitated.

"Is this the Decepticon I've heard about?" Director Mearing turned her attention to Will.

"Probably."

"Alright, training begins now." She motioned for the Autobots to follow, and they did so without hesitation. Will glanced at Incendium then slowly started trailing after the group. Bumblebee steadied himself at Incendium's pace, buzzing an initiative.

"I still don't know what you're saying." She mentioned. Bumblebee beeped to her response and Incendium tried her best to dismiss the subject. Director Mearing stopped and faced the Autobots as another woman appeared by her side. They all began to transform and once they stood towering over, they looked around in curiosity.

"Captain Incendium Haugen." Director Mearing began. They all tensed as Optimus slowly drew closer to Incendium. "It's good to have you." Everyone breathed a silent sigh of relief.

"I'm aware you are a Decepticon, however the entire world doesn't know of your existence as an ally. I believe it would be safer if you were to be contained here." Director Mearing mentioned. There were shouts of protest from Ironhide, Sideswipe and Optimus.

"Guys. It's fine." Incendium interrupted. "I understand the risks will increase if I step outside." Agent Mearing nodded.

"Right, for there to be training, you need weapons. Your preferred gadgets are at your stations, please choose carefully." She then turned around and strolled away.

"Hi! My name's Que." Another transformer approached Incendium. "Are you the Decepticon that is the heir of Megatron?"

"Unfortunately." Incendium responded.

"Good lord, it's great to have such assets like you!"

"I'm flattered." She said with a monotone voice. Her optics scanned the gadgets, grabbing each one in curiosity. One typical gear caught her optics. It was long and red. Once her servos made contact with the center, it merged into a bow. The arrows also sprouted from the center.

"There's three arrows. One arrows is usually needed, unless it breaks. You notch the arrow on the arrow rest, and once you fire, it will do the work." Que explained. "There is one last piece. You'll need to aim the eye of the bow at the enemy and the arrow will follow."

"That's amazing." Incendium breathed. "I'm definitely keeping this one. How many gadgets do we pick out?"

"One. But two is the maximum." Que shrugged. "I see you're debating over the javelin and the bow. Good choices." He then strutted away as Optimus made his way towards Incendium.

"What did you choose?" She asked.

"The entire station."

"Seriously?"

"I never knew you handled a bow and arrow before."

"My mother taught me. Her father used to hunt, but he didn't want to own a gun. So he made his own bow and arrows."

"Ah, I understand. Why the javelin?"

"They're easier to maneuver with, unlike a sword."

"I see. You have impeccable taste." Optimus nodded. "It's very rare for both Autobots and Decepticons to use such weapons. Perhaps it's because you grew up around humans who use ancient ammunition."

"Yes, archery and javelins are ancient." Incendium chuckled. She extended her arms, and the javelin grew until there was a pointed tip at each end. Swiftly, she jerked the javelin as one of the tips barely brushed against Optimus' optics. Using one of his digits, he inched the tip away from his face plate. The javelin fell to her side and it returned to its normal size.

"Do remember to be cautious." Optimus leaned in closer. His helm lowered slightly, and his dermas grazed against hers. There was a familiar buzz as Bumblebee stood watching. Optimus pulled back, chuckling.

"You really have to teach me what he's saying."

Yo, what's up? Apparently Trump wants to erase transgender people from existence

Yo, what's up? Apparently Trump wants to erase transgender people from existence. Any gender that exceeds male and female. So genderfluid, genderqueer, non-binary, agender, And transgender. C-can someone get rid of this man? It's violating human rights! Peace :<