39) Ambushed

Incendium had to hold the Decepticons from bursting with curiosity. She had specifically ordered the guards that no Decepticons were to disturb her.

"Planning are we?"

"Knockout!" Incendium stood to face the Decepticon. "How did you—"

"Get in? I knocked the guards out." Knockout smirked. "You're still working for the Autobots."

"No."

"Don't lie, I know you are." Knockout sighed. "But I'm not here to kill you or rat you out."

"Why?"

"Because I want to change sides."

"Really? Give me some good reasonings."

"Even in Megatron's reign, I didn't fit in. I was hoping you would change some things. I questioned your loyalty since you did side with the Autobots. And you seem to linger with plans to attack them, so I knew you hadn't changed sides. Besides, I don't like the Decepticons, we constantly fight over leftover Energon. I want to join the winning team."

"You're smart."

"What can I say? I'm a doctor." Knockout smirked. "Oh, and I do have some matters regarding your optics."

"What about them?"

"I know you despise them. They remind you of your heritage, the constant reminder that you're a Decepticon."

"How is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"You can change them."

"Change what?"

"The color of your optics. You can change it to blue, if you desire."

"How?"

"I'm curious as to how your optics haven't changed....I mean, your father had blue optics until he grew malicious and his optics had immediately switched to red to symbolize his hostility." Knockout posed as his optics flickered from red to blue for a mere second, before going back to crimson. "It's a mere switch, like turning on lights." Incendium focused like he said, she opened her optics.

"Did it work?"

"You look like a new transformer!" Knockout gasped. "I think both optics suits you......in my opinion." The cave shook as distant explosions were heard. Incendium switched optics back to red and exited her room.

"Decepticons! Attack!" The fighter jets soared into the sky, chasing after the Air Force. "Guards, keep a tight security on the ground! The Autobots may not be far."

"Yes Commander Incendium."

Incendium and Knockout maneuvered their way, avoiding Decepticon fighters, when they came across Shockwave and an entire army.

"Incendium and Knockout, you betrayed us. Your Autobot surprise attack won't work." Shockwave growled.

"Gotta say Shockwave, I'm glad you abducted me. This little fire power is kind of....handy." Incendium smirked. Shockwave ordered his Decepticon army to charge as Incendium ignited her servos. She melted their faceplates left and right, punching her servos into their chest, heating up their insides.

"You won't win. Haven't seen Makeshift around, have you?" Shockwave reminded. Incendium jolted with realization.

"Where is he!?"