9) NBE-1

"Hey kid, we got off to a bad start huh. Let's start all over. My name's Simmons. Yours?" He greeted. Incendium and William glanced at each other with raised eyebrows.

"You already know our names." Mikaela mentioned. She finally noticed Incendium and William standing to the side, and began nudging Sam. He glanced at Incendium, nodding at her slowly. She returned a small comforting smile.

"You must be hungry. You want a latte? Hoho? Double venti macchiato?" Agent Simmons continued.

"Where's my car?" Sam asked.

"Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully. People can die here. We need to know everything you know." Another Agent arrived. He noted Incendium and William.

"I'm Agent Banachek." He introduced.

"Okay, but first I'll take my car, my parents....maybe you should write that down. Oh and her juvie record. That's gotta be gone. Like forever." Sam listed.

"Come with me. We'll talk about your car." Agent Banachek gestured for Incendium and Will to follow. Both Incendium and Will watched Sam and Mikaela gawk at the building.

"Alright, here's the situation....you've all had direct contact with the NBE's." Agent Banachek claimed.

"NBEs?" William Lennox asked.

"Non-Biological Extraterrestrials. Try and keep up with the acronyms." Agent Simmons answered. "What you're about to see is totally classified." The two agents lead the group into a room, revealing a frozen bot.

"Dear god what is that?" The defense secretary leader asked. Incendium gazed at the Cybertronian's face plate. From the looks of it, he was a Decepticon. She didn't know what had come over her, either it was her bastard of a body but her heart had begun to pound and her eyes glowed dimly.

"We think when he made his approach over the North Pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934. We call him, NBE-1." Simmons analyzed.

"Well sir, I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know, but that's Megatron. He's the leader of the Decepticons." Sam corrected.

"He's been in cryostasis in 1935. Your great great grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind." The agent mentions. "Fact is, you're looking at the source of all modern age, microships, lasers, space flight, cars, all reversed engineer.....by studying him. NBE-1."

"And you didn't think the US Military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?" The defense secretary asks.

"Until these events we had no credible threat to national security." Agent Banachek as the secretary, Incendium and Will widened their eyes.

"Well you got one now." The secretary warned.

"So why earth?" Will questioned. "Is space so tiny that they chose Earth?"

"It's the All-Spark." Sam answers.

"All-Spark? What is that?" The Secretary spoke up again.

"Well, they came here looking for some sort of cube looking thing." Sam began. "Anyways, Mr. NBE-1 here, AKA Megatron, that's what the Autobots call him. Who's pretty much the harbinger of death, wants the use the cube to transform human technology to take over the universe."

"That's their plan?" Agent Simmons scoffed.

"And you're sure about that?" Agent Banachek asked.

"Yeah pretty much." Sam confirmed. They all watched Agent Simmons and Agent Banachek exchange glances.

"You guys know where it is, don't you?" Incendium asked.

"Follow me." Agent Banachek ordered. The rest waddled behind, mumbling in curiosity. The agents led them into a room full of Military leaders.

"You're about to see our crown jewel!" Agent Simmons exclaimed. Incendium gawked until she bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry!" She apologized. The woman smiled.

"Oh it's no problem! I'm Maggie."

"I'm Incendium."

"Wow, nice to meet you. I like your eyes, are they some sort of contacts?"

"Not exactly." Incendium responded with a smile. They were all directed to turn around, as a massive window revealed the Cube.

"Carbon dating puts the Cube her around 10,000 BC. The first seven didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was aliens because of the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube as well as NBE-1. President Hoover had a dam built around it. Four football field thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside." Agent Banachek informed.

"Wait, back up. You said the Dam hides the Cube's energy. What kind exactly?" Maggie asks.

"Good question."

Alrighty, I would also like to point out that I'm taking the Transformer Prime's version of Optimus and combining it with Bayverse's Optimus

Cause I like Optimus in Transformers Prime. And I like Megatron in Transformers Prime, he just seems so loveable. "Bucket head." :3

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!