21) The Fallen's Fall

BADUM TS

The last six Decepticons were persistent and their blows caused Incendium to retreat next to Sideswipe

"Sam? I spotted Sam!" Sideswiped announced when a Decepticon caught him off guard. He fired back, grumbling to himself. "You didn't see any of that." He warned Incendium.

"I did not." She chuckled. Both Sam and Mikaela dashed towards the Autobots, attempting to avoid the explosions. Dread filled Incendium as waves of sand drew closer towards Sam and Mikaela.

"Will! The ambush!" Incendium shouted. Megatron fired as Sam and Mikaela stumbled onto the ground. Will shouted over the raucous as two tanks bought them more time. Another Decepticon emerged through the pillars and Incendium took this moment to fire her canons continuously at it. The Decepticon wailed, falling and dragging the pillars with it. Megatron's menacing eyes pierced Incendium, but his gaze was interrupted by the pillars collapsing on top of him.

"Incendium!" Will shouted, motioning towards the Decepticon. Before she could charge, another plane crash landed, parts were creaking.

"Stick the landing! Ah!"

"Jetfire!" Sam shouted happily. The Decepticon that attacked Jetfire, was crushed in the helm with Jetfire's cane.

"You must be Megatron's heir." Jetfire nodded towards Incendium. "Glad to see I'm not the only one switching sides."

"Where's Optimus?" Sam asked.

"He's over there, across the courtyard." Will pointed at a covered Optimus. "Okay, on my command, you stay behind me, on my ass!" Will ordered.

"I hope those F-16s got good aim." Epps mentioned.

"Yeah? Why's that?" Will asked.

"I told them to hit the orange smoke." Epps spoke. Will and the rest turned to see the orange smoke curling around their feet.

"You mean that orange smoke?" He cautiously asked.

"It wasn't my best throw."

"RUN!" The two shouted. All of them made their way towards Optimus, while Incendium grabbed Ironhide away. Rains of bullets hailed down on them, with flames rising. The explosions headed towards Sam, who immediately separated from the group.

"Sam!" Mikaela shouted. She dashed towards his unconscious body, as Will attempted to hold her back. "Sam! Please don't leave me! I love you!" She begged. Bumblebee joined, wondering what the fuss was about.

"That's my son!" Sam's father cried out.

"Clear!" Will shouted. An electric static rolled through Sam's body. Incendium walked over to Bee, who knelt in front of a burning tree hopelessly.

"Sam, I love you!" Mikaela sobbed. Sam gasped awake as he grabbed for something. Mikaela drew him closer as she went in for a kiss. Incendium's optics widened when the relic next to Sam began to form something.

"By the All-Spark.....is that the Matrix Of Leadership?" She asked Bee, who buzzed in response. Sam grabbed it, climbing on top of Optimus, everyone followed after, gawking. After the Matrix was pushed through Optimus' chassis, he jolted awake.

"Sam, you returned for me." He greeted. Incendium sighed in relief, but there was another chill in the air. The Fallen warped from one place, to Optimus, pinning the Autobot leader down. The Matrix was pulled into the Fallen's servos, as he growled at Optimus and Incendium. Giving Optimus one final shove, he vanished.

"Optimus! Get up!" Sam shouted.

"Get up Prime!" Ironhide shouted.

"Please Optimus!" Incendium begged. Using her laser scanners in anger, she studied a passing jet. Transforming quickly, Incendium followed after the Fallen.

"No Incendium!" Optimus managed to croak out. The Fallen and Megatron stood atop a Pyramid, they acknowledged Incendium's roaring engines.

"Your heir?" The Fallen questioned. "I am very disappointed in you, my Disciple." The Fallen growled. Incendium transformed in front of them, her blades ready.

"You will not destroy this planet." She managed to growl. The Fallen grabbed his javelin, and the two wrestled despite their current landscape. Incendium nearly tumbled off the architecture, and the Fallen used this moment to kick her off.

"You've become weak! Decepticons are to follow orders from a Decepticon! Not Autobots!" The Fallen shouted. Incendium transforms, but another passed above her. Optimus gazed at her, motioning for her to join him. She obliged. The Fallen's optics widened as continuous blasts caused the machine to explode.

"No!" The Fallen cried out. He tumbled off the Pyramid as Megatron tackled Incendium out of the sky.

"I am embarrassed to even call you a heir!" Megatron insulted. Incendium fired her canon directly into his stomach. He growled, kicking her away. She crashed into a pillar, groaning while Megatron fled towards the location Optimus and the Fallen landed. Incendium followed after.

"Give me your face! I rise, you fall." Optimus growled at the Fallen's rusting corpse. Megatron shook his helm in disbelief, flying away. Incendium made her way towards Optimus, staring at the Fallen.

"Thank you, Incendium." Optimus smiled. He grabbed her, pulling her closer. She flushed as his dermas softly brushed against her dermas. Meanwhile, Starscream returned to Megatron, proudly showing his work. "So I see Optimus has grown affectionate to my offspring. Interesting." Megatron snarled.

So, if you don't know what "dermas" is

So, if you don't know what "dermas" is.....its lips. Yeah. They kissed. Skskdksksksksksks.

Peace out!