22) Oceans of Love

!!! ~ I'm going to warn you right now, if you don't like smut....then don't read. This chapter contains sexual tension and sexual intercourse. *cough* Peace out!

Incendium smiled, she was finally happy to be on a Naval ship

Incendium smiled, she was finally happy to be on a Naval ship. Her old version, a black Maserati, rested nearby as her holoform peered down into the ocean. Sam approached her.

"So you and Optimus, huh? Wow." Sam smiled. The leader of the Autobots made his way towards them, nodding at Incendium as she slowly left the two alone.

"Thank you, Sam. For saving my life." She heard him say. Returning to her car, Incendium closed her eyes and dozed off. She didn't know what time it was, but her eyes felt heavy. Slowly getting out of her car, Incendium made way to the hull of the ship. Sighing, she stared at the twinkling stars.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" Optimus' voice startled Incendium. His vehicle was parked next to hers as his holoform stared at her.

"Yeah, they are. I loved being on my ship, and once everyone had fallen into slumber, I would come up here and just stare."

"Why weren't you sleeping?"

"I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I would always end up staring at the ceiling." Incendium lowered her head, then gazed back at Optimus.

"I understand." Optimus nodded. "Aren't you benumbed? Perhaps being out here isn't so wise." He suggested. Incendium agreed as they slowly walked towards his semi truck. She melted as the heater blasted at her face. Though the heater continued to scorch the vehicle, and they didn't bother to power it down. Optimus grunted, struggling to get his shirt off. Incendium snickered, finding it amusing, but she instantly averted her gaze when the garment fell to the floor.

"If you don't mind me asking, but aren't you hot?" He tilted his head innocently. Incendium chuckled and raised a brow at him.

"Perhaps."

"Why is your shirt still on?" He questioned, though innocent there was a hint if mischief in his eyes. Incendium's face flushed, slowly getting rid of her shirt. The entire atmosphere inside the vehicle grew igneous, and Optimus' warm hands surprised her. "You're absolutely divine." He whispered. Using his thumb and index finger, the undergarment fell into her hands. She placed a hand on his cheek, connecting their lips and his hand supported her back, pulling Incendium closer.

"Why do my pants feel so tight?" He gasped. Her eyes slowly lingered down, feeling her entire face flush.

"You're aroused." She informed, coughing while glancing away. Optimus unbuckled his belt, slipping out of his pants, leaving him in his boxers. Optimus being Optimus, yanked the boxer down in curiosity. Incendium covered her eyes, hearing him chuckle softly. His hands reassuringly reached out to hers, pulling them away from her eyes. Optimus dragged the jeans off of Incendium, followed by her underwear, and her hand gripped the window frame. His constant breathing on it didn't help, but the anticipation ended when Optimus' tongue slipped inside.

"Ahhh!" She moaned. Optimus growled, sending vibrations through Incendium's body.  "Hhhhngh! O–Optimus, please!" She gasped, trying to adjust to the unfamiliar sensation. Her hands slipped from the window and ruffled through Optimus' hair. His tongue rolled around, exploring Incendium greedily. The bliss disappeared once his tongue was pulled out, only to be replaced with a finger. Incendium gasped, gripping onto Optimus' shoulders. There was a sting when a second finger was thrusted inside.

"S–sh–hit!" She cursed under her breath. "Ahhh–haa!"

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"I've never done this before, so yeah, it does hurt." Incendium sighed, slowly regaining her composure. She glimpsed at the time but her head immediately snapped to focus. "Oh scrap. The crew are about to wake up." Incendium threw on her clothes, but before she could slide out of the semi truck, Optimus grabbed her hand. He pulled her closer, giving one final kiss then tore himself away to wiggle back into his apparel.

*cough* yeah it's awkward for me too

*cough* yeah it's awkward for me too.....don't give me that look.

And yes, I know about Elita and Optimus. Those two were my first OTP ship. My first armada XD

Hasbro needs to make that (picture above) happen! Give us Transformers Prime Elita! She looks awesome! And bad news, Netflix is removing seasons two and three of Transformers Prime and Robots in Disguise

Hasbro needs to make that (picture above) happen! Give us Transformers Prime Elita! She looks awesome! And bad news, Netflix is removing seasons two and three of Transformers Prime and Robots in Disguise. SO NOW, I CAN'T WATCH THE REST OF TRANSFORMERS PRIME AND I'M GOING TO CRY! Peace out!