29) Backstabbed

Warning: more smut \\ • ~ • // you are not obligated to read.....

Incendium's optics glowed as she churned from her rest, both Optimus and Sentinel stood, scanning the vast landscape

"Ah, did you have a goodnight's rest, Incendium?" Sentinel asked.

"Somewhat." She mumbled, but nodded at the Prime. Optimus approached her, taking his servos and gently wrapping them around her waist.

"I'll leave you two." Sentinel nodded. He transformed and drove to a different road, perhaps to find a better scenery. Optimus' digits trailed from Incendium's waist, to her opening, brushing aside the skirt plates. His lips were pressed to her ear, asking for consent as she gladly obliged.

"O-optim-mmh." It was until then, that Optimus slid his digits inside Incendium. "Ahh-haa....s-s-sh-hit." With only a few thrusts, Optimus pulled out. Incendium growled softly as she desired for more, the Prime simply chuckled, transforming. She then followed his gesture, thinking it was time to return to base. Optimus' truck door opened and slammed shut as his holoform appeared, he offered Incendium his hand.

"Do I have your permission to kiss you?" He asked, staring deep into her eyes.

"One hundred percent." She smiled. Optimus leaned in, slowly lifting Incendium onto the hood of her vehicle. He removed all articles of clothing as she shivered from the wind. Optimus' head dipped down as Incendium immediately glanced around for something to latch onto, but the hood of the car was nothing but round and smooth. His tongue rolled inside and she hissed in delight. She could feel his hands gripping her thighs, still exploring every inch of her body and she could feel him withdrawing his tongue.

"Do I still have your full consent?" He asked in a light whisper. Incendium kissed him in and nodded. Every inch was agonizing as Optimus entered, taking her virginity.

"F-fuck.....ahh-hmm." She moaned, digging her nails into his back. Optimus shivered as he panted, kissing her neck gently.

"Have I mentioned that you are beautiful?" He asked. Incendium wanted to respond, but her moans took control. From her pants that were thrown across the car, she sensed vibrations. Incendium glanced at Optimus, who smirked.

"You're not-t going to stop, are you? Oh!"

"Why should I?" Optimus grinned. His pace quickened and Incendium let out another moan before answering the phone.

"Incendium? Come in! We need Optimus and Sentinel Prime returned to base!"

"W-Will?.....uh, we'll be right t-there." Incendium replied. She then quickly ended the call. "Opti-mmmh! oh g-god." Incendium felt her high and bit down on her lips to keep her from screaming.

"Let me hear you." He grunted. "Fuck....I want to hear those sounds, love." Somehow, he managed to go faster. Her orgasm came crashing and she felt his right after. His pace slowed down as he slid out, breathing heavily against Incendium. His breath was hot and tickled her neck.

"We really need to get back. Go find Sentinel, I'll be right behind you." She then insisted. Optimus quickly wiggled into his clothes, he gave her a peck on the cheek and vanished through his vehicle. The semi truck revved to life, following the tire markings that Sentinel left behind. Incendium rushed to get dressed, climbing into her automobile and caught up to Optimus.

"I sent a message to him, he responded just a few minutes ago that he was on his way back." Optimus spoke through the transmitter. Incendium felt the phone vibrate once again, she picked up the device to see Sam calling.

"Sam? Wait, what are you saying? What about Sentinel? He's about five minutes ahead of us.....we're entering through the highway route........Why, is it a bad idea? Can I have an explanation. Later? Fine." Incendium quickly ended the call. "Optimus, we need to hurry. Something's definitely not right." The two vehicles increased their speed. The highway was an entire catastrophe, cars were piled on top of each other, with signs knocked down to block the path. Incendium transformed, picking up a sign that was crushing a citizen's car. The citizen screamed, racing out to safety.

"Incendium, it would be wise to remain in vehicular mode." Optimus informed.

"I was just helping." She grumbled, tossing the sign aside so that the pathway could be cleared.

"I understand, but humans tend to be unaware or less open minded than others. Please be wary next time." Optimus said before transforming back into an automobile. Incendium followed after him to the base. The structure was a mess, but it hid the chaos that took place inside. Incendium rushed to scan the building, only to find Ironhide's remains. She fell to her knees as Will approached her.

"I didn't get to say goodbye." She mumbled. Director Mearing stomped towards Incendium, growling in anger. Will stood up, quickly sliding away from fear.

"We need to hunt Sentinel down. I will send all the Autobots, including you to engage him." She then mentioned. "Please prepare quickly, we leave soon." She then marched away.

Sorry for the late update! God I've been so busy, and I still am

Sorry for the late update! God I've been so busy, and I still am. I don't know when I'll be able to update the next chapter......if possible, maybe today. I hope you enjoy your weekend! Also, I think the base is in Washington D.C......this whole time I thought it was in Chicago *sobs* guys I'm really sorry!