26) Dark Side of the Moon

They all watched Optimus and Ratchet board the spacecraft. Bumblebee buzzed something at Ratchet, and the medic chuckled.

"Of course old friend, I will ask him that." Ratchet confirmed. Optimus glanced at Incendium, knowing full well what Bumblebee requested. Director Mearing rushed the short farewells as the spacecraft began initiation. Transforming into her vehicle, Incendium sped back to the base as the rocket launched towards the moon. Ironhide followed after, keeping a close eye.

"Don't tell me, you've always wanted to go to the moon." He then asked through the intercom.

"As if. I do love space, but right now my head is throbbing. I don't know why." She replied. The face of Megatron threw her conscious away as her vehicle swerved.

"Incendium!" Ironhide moved to intercept as her vehicle collided with his. "Snap out of it!" He shouted. Will dashed towards the commotion, bringing mechanics with him.

"What happened?" He asked as Ironhide transformed.

"Her head was throbbing beforehand, right after she said that, her vehicle swerved out of control."

"Sir, she's not showing signs of consciousness!" A mechanic claimed.

"Alright, let me escort her back to the base." Will dismissed. He entered the car, taking out the keys and waited a few minutes before inserting it again. The engine roared to life, but no sign of Incendium greeted him. He rolled into the base, as the mechanics waited patiently.

"God, we need Ratchet." Will mumbled. "Please investigate what happened to Incendium.....I can't lose her." He added.

"Yes sir!" They all exclaimed in unison. Director Mearing then strutted in, immediately approaching Will.

"What's going on?"

"Incendium lost consciousness."

"How?"

"I'm not sure, ma'am." Will sighed. "Ironhide mentioned a headache....oh my god. Why haven't I noticed?" He questioned. Director Mearing stared at him in confusion.

"You understand that Incendium is the heir of Megatron, correct?" He asked her. She nodded. "Whenever Megatron's conscious is nearby or strategizing a plan, Incendium would receive headaches."

"Does she also receive his intentions?"

"I'm not entirely sure about that." Will responded. Director Mearing glanced at the mechanics examining Incendium.

"Understood. I do think it is best for her to report back to her station. Will, I believe you should escort her. I will inform Ratchet as soon as he returns." She ordered.

"Thank you, ma'am." Will lowered his head as Director Mearing walked away. He then dismissed the mechanics and once again, took control of the wheel.

"Good God Incendium, please tell me you're okay." He mumbled before reviving the engines. The Maserati rolled smoothly into the station and Will shut the engine off, praying for Optimus and Ratchet to hurry.

 The Maserati rolled smoothly into the station and Will shut the engine off, praying for Optimus and Ratchet to hurry

I'm sorry! It's a short chapter. I just came back from watching the Incredible 2, and the Animation is astounding! I'm watching VEMOM tomorrow. Honestly, I've heard good reports and bad reports. But the good news is, that they stuck to the comics. Which is always a positive

Peace out!