31) Abandoning Hope

"Defenders of Earth, we have come for your natural resources to rebuild our damaged planet. When we have transported all we need, we will leave your world in peace. For such peace to exist, you must immediately exile the Autobot rebels you have harbored. Non-negotiable! Renounce the rebels. We await your reply..." Sentinel requested.

"It's been a remarkable series of events today at the Capitol, just moments ago legislations was passed to exile the Autobots from American shores. The U.S military alliance with them is officially over. The words of the house say majority leaders sponsor today's resolution." Sam and Director Mearing bickered until Sam stepped down helplessly. Incendium was parked, waiting for Will and had been unaware of the recent events. Her engine revved in annoyance as nearby workers stood up in alarm. Once her initiation was ready, Incendium took off. All the workers including Director Mearing, and Sam stared at the black Maserati growing smaller and smaller.

"Hey, where's Incendium?" Will asked.

"She....uh, took off." Sam broke the silence. "Was she supposed to do that?"

"No." Will growled. "We need to find her!"

"Colonel Lennox, let's leave her be. The government doesn't know about Incendium, if this issue is brought up, there will be more disastrous consequences." Director Mearing informed. Optimus was setting up his weapons station and had eavesdropped on the two.

"Please allow me to go after her." Optimus begged. Director Mearing shook her head.

"I'm afraid not, there's no time." Director Mearing sighed. "Colonel Lennox, please prepare to depart. And Mr. Witwicky, come with me."

Incendium continued to speed away, ignoring all the sirens blaring behind her

Incendium continued to speed away, ignoring all the sirens blaring behind her. She wove through citizens and their inaccurate sense of direction and agility. They can't take Optimus. She cried silently, wanting to spin around and chase after the Autobots. But she couldn't bring herself to do it, the gas pedal was pressed to the ground as if it were instinct. Incendium managed to stop and transform. Looking behind to see the space shuttle launch halfway into the sky. Her optics picked a sense of movement towards the shuttle and watched the machine explode into pieces.

"No....." Incendium sobbed. Her red eyes flared up in anger. "I will destroy Megatron and Sentinel." Transforming back into a Maserati, Incendium made her way towards Chicago. Night fell upon the world and as she approached, there were screams that shattered the skies. Decepticons attacked everyone that were human, with the Autobots out of the way, who would stop them? Incendium summoned her bow quickly pulling out an arrow, she aimed it at a Decepticon and the arrow flew straight through the sentient being. It collapsed on the floor, causing a few other Decepticons to glance over. She quickly pointed the bow at one of them, and then the other. The arrow followed her lead. While she was blindly celebrating her victories, a Decepticon kicked her out from behind.

"Ah Incendium, Megatron is looking for you." A Decepticon growled. More jumped out, grabbing each limp to prevent Incendium from breaking free.

"Let me go you tin brains!" She shouted, kicking furiously. One Decepticon used his fist to silence her useless struggling, Incendium panted, gritting her teeth at the pain that lingered.

"Enough!" The Decepticon that punched her growled. His appearance was strikingly familiar, typically the voice.

"You're Soundwave, aren't you? Pleasure to meet Megatron's right hand man." Incendium snarled back.

"And you're Incendium. Pleasure to meet the Decepticon that betrayed its own family."

"My family never belonged with the likes of you. My family remained on earth. I was born here, and here I stay."

"That makes you a traitor." Soundwave knelt to face Incendium at an eye level. "And perhaps a much worse thing, to know that Optimus had touched you right......." his servos trailed up to her skirt plates. Incendium struggled to prevent it from going further but gasped when it had entered her opening.

"Here." Soundwave grinned.

"Get your dirty digits away from me!" Incendium bellowed. He ignored her, continuously thrusting inside. "I will rip you apart. Every inch of your body will be nothing but tiny pieces." She threatened, a moan escaped her mouth and Soundwave smirked.

"I'd like to see you try." As soon as Soundwave pulled away, Incendium wrapped her cadulens around his helm, crushing his face plate against her tibulens. The Decepticons all surged forward but Soundwave raised a free hand to dismiss them.

"You may have gotten away with harassment, but don't think that I'll come back to see your death. And before those optics go out, my face is the last thing you'll see!" She hissed. As Decepticons started pulling her away, Incendium managed to kick Soundwave in the face.

"So much fire! I'm starting to wonder why Optimus hasn't even planted his seeds in you yet. If he doesn't plan on it, remember to give me a quick call." He snarled. Incendium's intake dropped open in shock and anger. "Decepticons, take her to Megatron and Sentinel."

Well

Well.....my fingers slipped (?) honestly, I didn't plan the chapter to go this way. But since I don't have any other way to go....I guess this will be the direction it's heading in? Uhhhhhhhh.....if you guys liked Soundwave....sorry? I really had no intention of making him a jerk. Though I liked Soundwave in Transformers Prime....they butchered him in bayverse :(
Peace out!