Perfect Monster

"Where have you been?" Liam asked angry.

"I went for a walk." I said putting my coat on the banister.

"I wish you would of told me I was worried sick." He sighed.

"Liam I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself." I said getting irritated. I knew he was my big brother and that's what big brothers do but he had never been there for me before. When mum died he didn't come home so why now?

"I know Georgia I just worry about you." He said wrapping me in to a warm hug.

We watched tv for a while before me and him both got tired. I didn't tell Liam about any of the ghost stuff but I now wish I had. I was alone in the dark. I wanted to sleep in the same bed as him tonight and for him to fight off whatever was after me and my friends or should I say friend since it already took adrienne.

I just sat on my bed flicking through an old magazine I found trying to take my mind off things. It was like two years old but it intrigued me. That was until my small lamp started flickering. Please don't run out, please don't. Too late. The room was now pitch black. I scurried under my covers like a two year old. I felt a light breathing on my neck.

"Oh god," I whispered.

"No just me." He said all smug. I tried to scream but the large hand covered my mouth. "Shhh," he whispered in my ear which sent a shiver down my spine. He removed his hand.

"Please don't kill me." I said starting to cry.

"Oh Georgia why are you crying?" He said sweetly which was weird coming from a demon. "I don't want to kill you." His tone changed when he said that. It sounded more serious.

"Ca-can I-I see you?" I asked curiosity getting the better off me. I don't know why but I wanted to see what the creature looked like. When I first saw him he had these beautiful emerald eyes but any other time he was just a dark figure hiding the truth.

"And why would you want?" He asked.

"Because then maybe you would be a little less scary." I whispered talking more to myself than to him. He chuckled slightly.

"I thought you were fearless." He stated. This was something he had once said before. But where did he get this from? Never once have I felt this scared but neither have I ever been fearless, who is fearless? Everyone is afraid of something.

"You are the only person that scares me." I said and then the light flickered on and the dark misty figure stood next to me. The black fog slowly moving away to leave a human. He was tall, he was beautiful. He had these dark curls that fitted so perfectly around his well structured face. He had a perfect jawline and a pair of perfect lips and those eyes I remember so clearly such an amazing green. He was was a perfect monster.

"Less scary?" He whispered braking me from my thoughts. I nodded and he came closer. I didn't whimper or hide away. I felt the butterflies at the tip of my stomach and that's when I knew I was in for more than I bargained.

A/N

Thank you for the reads and comments guys it means a lot :) sorry my chapters are short but I hope you still enjoy! I have a lot planned for this so please keep reading! Vote, comment, share! Love ya! Xxx