Drowning in the dead

I was walking endlessly around Harry's cabin. There was a loud bang coming from downstairs and I didn't want to wake Harry one because I didn't want to go into his room, two I know what he is like if I wake him from his sleep and the third reason is that is probably him anyways.

I walk down the staircase quietly when I see that the living room light is on. I walk in hoping to see Harry but instead I find Louis? What! This is not real he is dead! I know he is dead Harry killed him. But here he is standing in front of me smashing a vase on to the floor.

"You stupid fucking Liar!" He screamed dropping it onto the floor.

"Stop!" I shouted. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Georgia?" He asked uncertain. I nodded.

"You fucking bitch!" He screamed before jumping on top of me. What the actual fuck?!? My body was now flat on the ground with him on top of me. I tried to struggle away but he pushed my wrist down. "This is all your fucking fault!" He shouted.

"Get off me! Get off me!" I kept repeating. I squeezed my eyes shut. I must be imagining this. I knew he died. It was on the news, there was a funeral! I need to wake up! Why won't I wake up?

"Look what you've done to me!" He shouted. I felt him become weak. The forces on my wrist was nothing. I pushed him away. "Look at me!" He sobbed. I moved closer to him trying to give him at least a little bit of comfort even if he just jump onto me.

"She is a liar!" He shouted maki me jump back. Who? "They are going to get you ya know and you know what? I can't wait!"

"You want me to die!" I shouted. My best friend wants me to die? They can't wait? This has to be a dream.

"Look what you did Georgia!" He screamed. Why wasn't Harry waking up!

"Don't blame this on me you spoke to him!"

"And your the one kissing him!" He knew? How the fuck did he know?

There was a long pause I could feel the awkwardness between us. Me and Harry had nothing to do with his death. He wanted to do the Ouija board as much as me, in fact he was the one that provoked Harry. This isn't my fault it was all a mistake. Then I felt it. A wet splatter fell onto my cheek. I quickly wiped away and looked at my finger. It was red. What? I looked up and then another drop hit me. It was coming from the floor boards above. I tried to move away but I couldn't. I looked at Louis for help but he just smiled at me. The drops where heavier and I was becoming soaked in blood.

"That's my blood Georgia." Louis whispered. I looked around to see that blood was leaking through everywhere. The whole ceiling was raining blood. "Adrienne's, the baby's, Niall's, Gemma's, their mother, their father, the kids at school, zayn, the police officers!" He shouted at me. I was crying so much. I was stuck here drowning in blood. Their blood.

"And Harry's." He whispered before my vision went a dark red. I was swimming in a pool of blood. It was running down my throat.

Their blood.

All of their blood.

I was drowning in the dead.

Louis back, back ,back, back again.