Reunited

No ones point of view

He laid there in his dark dirty cell. "Don't go to sleep." He kept whispering to himself. But sleep was the least of his worries.

"Shut up!" The man huffed clearly annoyed with Louis constant whispers. He had to share a room with a man who had killed three women. He was so scared but not just because of him but the dark figure he knew would come. It had took everything from him. He pictured himself in a few months time graduating school, having a new born baby and he even bought Adrienne an engagement ring. He had the whole thing planned. Soon enough everyone would be getting prom proposals but it was obvious that they was going to go together so he wanted to make it that extra bit special. He would do up his new apartment and make it look special. Candles would be scattered around the place as well as the beautiful rose petals. He would of cooked her a dinner and when the time felt right he would of asked her to marry him. He had the whole thing planned, he even did extra night shifts to make sure he had the money. But now he is stuck in here waiting for the death he knew was to come.

He was right. There stood the demon. He was so angry, he had hurt Georgia and he hated himself for that so he would take his anger out on Louis. He had to kill him anyways so he might as well of done it now. Louis turned his head slightly and when he saw the creature he screamed. "Shut up!" His cell mate shouted again. He kept screaming as creature came closer and closer ready to kill his pray. "Do I have to make you shut the fuck up!" He screamed at Louis now sitting up. The demon grabbed Louis by his neck and lifted him from the ground. Louis tried to breathe but the creatures hold was to much. "What the fuck?!?" The man screamed backing away from the floating body. No one else could see the demon but Louis and Georgia they had summoned him from hell. "Help!" He screamed as Louis body was chucked against the cell door. The man kept screaming but the guards wouldn't be able to come in time and even if they did they wouldn't be able to help. Louis regained his breathing. He knew he was going to die and even though he didn't want to die and the thought terrified him, he knew that it was his time to go. He would go somewhere happy and he would get be with his love again.

The torturing demon would not let him go easy though, he was a monster. He grabbed Louis shoulders and made himself turn to his human form. Louis looked into his mesmerising green eyes. The demon screamed a powerful scream. The whole prison would be able to hear this even the whole town. Louis was on the verge of dying. The demon dropped him onto the floor before stepping closer. "And now. You're. Dead." He whispered into Louis ear before slashing his throat. The demon was quick to leave.

Louis soul had been lifted and he felt nothing but happiness. He knew he had died and he was now waiting for the light. "Louis," a figure stood at the bright light. He couldn't exactly see because it was so bright. "It's time to go home louis." He remembered the voice. The voice he loved to hear. He walked further a smile plastered on his face. She was as beautiful as ever and she looked so happy. In her arms she held a baby. His baby. A tear slid down his face. His family. He had been reunited with his family.