In a heart beat

"You-you look...gorgeous!" He stammered. My cheeks had probably gone a dark shade of pink just like his were. He wore a white shirt with a black tie and black skinny jeans. He looked incredible. He offered out his hand and I took it.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Now when should my lady be back." He smiled at me.

"Well my brother isn't home tonight so really whenever." He nodded and then we walked up to his red sports car. Obviously he would have a sports car. He opened the door for me and I climbed in. I had decided to wear a red dress that flowed to the floor and I curled my hair. I only applied a little amount of make up because there really was no need to paint my face. My heart was thumping and I couldn't believe that Niall horan the most popular and good boy in out school was taking me on a date. Things like this just don't happen to me. Things that happen to me were being trapped by a demon.

We arrived at this large building with bright lights and candles everywhere. This place was one of the most poshest places I have ever seen never mind attended. He opened the door for me and grabbed onto my hand. His touch was soothing and made my nervousness vanish. We walked in and I couldn't help my eyes scanning around the place. It was so beautiful. There were these huge crystal chandeliers that were placed all over the massive hall where huge amount of people sat eating and enjoying their meal.

"Niall horan." He said to the man in a tuxedo and his black hair pushed pack.

"Ahh yes, this way please." He replied walking away. We were only a few steps behind his hand still placed on mine, our fingers entwined together. The man placed us next to the large window and even pulled out our chairs. We sat in and he placed the napkins on out laps, before pulling out a bottle of champagne from a black bucket full of ice. "Champagne?" He asked and Niall nodded even though it wasn't legal for us to drink not like I was complaining. He pored us a drink and then handed us a menu. The moment he left I couldn't help my jaw drop open.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Niall- I- this is amazing!" I gasped. This really was extraordinary. He chuckled lightly.

"I have been wanting to do this for a while." He said lowering his head.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Take you on a date." He began. "Georgia do you not know how beautiful you are? How sweet and kind? I have had a crush on you ever since I saw you but Louis warned me because he didn't want you to get hurt. You know I am known as a player but I would never hurt you Georgia." I couldn't believe what he was saying. How could I have not noticed before?

"I know." I whispered.

"Your different Georgia and I like that." He smiled and I smiled back. "What are you having?" He asked looking back down at the menu.

"Ermmm," I bit my lip. "I dunno what about you?" I asked.

"I think I might order a soup first. But wait I have a pick up line." He said.

"Go on then." I giggled.

"I know what's on the menu me-and-you." He winked and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You are something Niall." I laughed harder, covering my mouth.

-

"You ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and he came to my side helping me stand and putting my jacket over me. We walked over to the desk where he went to pay for the meal which I guessed would cost a tone. I did ask to help out but he said he had everything covered. I looked out of the window into the dark night and that's when I saw the pale face. He was staring at me with so much hate. Harry. I turned away.

"Something up? You look like you have just seen a ghost." Niall said wrapping a arm around my waist. Oh the irony. I just faked a smile and he shortly looked away. I turned my head to see that Harry had gone.

A/N

Tried to make this as cute as I could but I am not good at cute stuff so... Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you for all the votes and comments!

KEEP COMMENTING!