Secrets are best hidden

Liam's POV

My sister was crazy, maybe even a murderer. I cant stop thinking if she actually killed her friends. But she is my sister and I knew she would do no such thing but neither did I think she would self harm or talk to her self. I need answers from her and I knew she wouldn't give me any. She told that boy though, she told him a bout Harry.

I opened the door and I saw her sitting there blankly staring at the wall, tapping her fingers lightly on her leg. I don't even think I saw her blink. She was oblivious to everything around her, she didn't see that I was staring right at her. Did she actually have a mental condition? I wouldn't let this happen to my sister not like how it happened to her. Maybe it was passed on. Maybe its all my fault. Maybe the same thing will happen to Georgia that happened to her. I would never be able to live with my self.

"Liam!" She shouted now in my face. How was she already in front of me when seconds ago she was staring at the wall? "Something up?" She asked now walking away.

Yeah there is you are crazy and I cant do anything about it.

"It's just been a ruff day." I lied. I followed her into the kitchen where she was knelt down on the floor looking through the cupboards for food I suspect.

"Yeah sorry about that." She brushed it off like it was nothing. "What about spaghetti or I could make something simple like soup, beans on toa-"

"I know Georgia." I blurted out. "The teachers told me and so did your boyfriend."

"He isn't my boyfriend." She snapped. "It's nothing ok, can we just stop talking about it." She said now standing. It was certainly not nothing. Why wouldn't she just talk to me about it?

"You need help."

"Liam." She warned.

"Im not going to sit here and watch you loose your mind!" I couldn't help but shout. My heart was aching for her, she was to young for this. If only I could take all this away.

"I am not loosing my mind." She whispered. I couldn't tell if she was talking to herself or me and thats what scared me the most. I had to get help for her. I will call some kind of councillor and then maybe she will be my baby sister again.

A phone call broke us from our silence and Georgia picked it up.

"Hello..." She answered. " oh hi mrs Tomlinson..." It was Louis mum, I automatically knew what this would be about. His funeral invitation. "This Friday?" She gulped. "Of course I am so sorry for your loss he was such a good person and I know you miss him as much as I do." Her voice was getting weaker and it was like I watching her brake down right in front of me. She was holding back the tears that were bursting to come out and thats how I knew that she was a strong person. "Of course I will. Bye." She said and then put the phone down. She looked up at me with watery eyes.

"Adrienne and Louis are being buried on Friday. They thought it would be better if they was buried together, no one thinks he killed her." She said so quietly. I nodded and then she walked out the room. I would try to comfort her but I knew that she needed time to herself, everyone does. She has lost so much and it just isn't fair. I will not let her loose her self.

I picked up the phone and started dialling the number to the councillor.

Georgia's POV

I shut my door try to take steady breathes. The realisation hit me. My friends where actually dead and soon they would be buried deep under the ground. I would never see either of them again and it broke my heart.

I couldn't stop the tears from falling any longer. It hurt so much. I sat on my bead with my hands covering my face. To much has happened and its taking to much time to process. I have lost my two best friends.

"Georgia?" A voice asked putting their large hand on my back rubbing it softly. "Are you ok?" I recognised his voice it was Harry. I didn't know whether I wanted him here or not. He killed them but he said he didn't have a choice and I want to believe him. I shook my head no and I felt the bed dip with his weight. "What's up?" He asked. It surprised me how comforting he was. He was a demon after all and I am sure demons aren't suppose to be nice.

"It's the funeral on Friday." I sobbed. He brought me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist. My head fell in the crook of his neck whilst I let out gentle whimpers. I am hugging a demon? I guess he is the only thing I have left.

"Sometimes secrets are best hidden and now ours is going to be buried so far under." His words sickened me but they were true. I had told Niall about Harry and he didn't believe me and maybe it is better off that way. My brother thought I was crazy and I am sure everyone else did. This was a secret that should never be shared.

Me and Harry laid in my bed as we watched films and ate ice cream. I wasn't use to him being so friendly but I sure as hell didn't mind it. But how long would it take before he came back to his evil self and destroyed every bit of me.

Sorry the ending is kinda rushed I couldn't think of what to put plus I a, so tired!

I think you should follow me on Instagram @_harry_styles911
I make edits and I will most likely follow you back just sayinggg...

GUYS WHERE DID YOUR COMMENTS GO?!? YOU GOT ME CRYING HERE MAN SO CRUEL D,:

Btw I go to school tomorrow so there probably won't be an update. Bc there is high chance of me dying of exhaustion.