Tears

Thump, thump, thump.

"She's alive Harry," no, no she isn't , this isn't real. I am dreaming! If she was alive I wouldn't be here. "Harry they tricked you, don't you understand? They wanted you back here so you couldn't save her!" They did? They fucking did! How could I of been so foolish.

"I... I am going to fucking kill him." After all this time I thought she was dead, I was killing myself and it wasn't even true! They fucked mind once again, they made me see the unthinkable just so they could own me once again. They don't own me! I am going to get out of this shit hole and I am never coming back, the little prick!

"You lying little bastard!" I screamed before punishing him square in the face. I couldn't give two fucks if he was the devil or not we both know that I have power and if I fucking wanted to use it I would, he gave me the god damn power and now I am using it against him.

"Did you think I would never find out!" I kicked him in face reapitdly. I hate him!

"Harry stop!" One look away, just one look and he got his chance to kill me.

The whispering. Even if she was alive she wouldn't love you. You're monster. Look at you, you're evil. She loves someone else. She can save you. You will rot here like everyone else. You deserve to die. You deserved the childhood you had! She will die, just like everyone else and you can't help her. Never will you be able to help her!

"Harry don't listen to them." Zayn grabbed my shoulder but I couldn't move. Their words kept replaying in my mind, they wouldn't shut up. "Remember Georgia." Thump. Even her name was giving me life. "Harry we can save her if you just listen." We can save her? If I get these voices to stop I could save her.

I closed my eyes and thought to myself. I will save her, she does love me and I can do this. I will kill this fucking bastered and then I will save my girl.

I was free from them. I knew she was a live and I knew she wanted me. I was going back to earth whether they liked it or not, they couldn't keep me down here any longer.

I felt the shiver, I saw the light. I knew that I was back where I was meant to be. I had to get her, I had to tell her how I feel and how much I love her. I need to protect her from them all.

I ran through her door, heart racing. I could already smell her sweet perfume, the apple smell she uses on her hair, she was so close.

"Georgia!" I shouted. I ran up the stairs at full speed. "Georgia, I'm here!"

"Harry?" She asked. She was in her room. I barged through the doors my arms immediately wrapping around her small frame. She felt so warm against my heart. She was alive, I listened for her beating heart just to be sure of my self.

"You're alive."I whispered in her hair. "You didn't leave me." Her arms wrapped tighter around me and then I felt an odd wetness fall from my eyelids. Was I actually crying? Where these tears?

"Harry your crying," she giggled trying to push her body away which I just held her tight to.

"I missed you that's why. You don't understand what I have been through." I mumbled. I just wanted to hold onto her forever.

"I missed you to Harry," thump, thump, thump.