Kiss me please

I sat there hours on end just watching her sleep. She laid gently in the hospital bed the wires still attached to her and her heart still beating. I just wanted her to wake up, I wanted her to explain what had happened to me. Why people can see me, hear me and even touch me. It isn't normal and she has to know how it happened, she did it right?

But she is just human and she doesn't understand any of this. She won't know anything. I guess that means I am clueless to everything of who I am. Maybe it will all fade away and I will be back to whatever I was before. But wait, I don't want to be a murdering demon. Who does right?

Maybe is was my second chance. If I was alive again I could be with Georgia, properly be with her. I will be able to feel her, actually be able to feel her skin undermine with out this numbness. I have always wondered what it would be like to feel her lips on mine. I was always giving but never receiving but now I would finally be able to have her all to myself. As creepy as I sound right now that's all I want. I love her and now I can finally show it.

"Harry?" Part voice whispers. Her voice. I didn't believe I would ever be able to hear her voice again but I can and it's because I saved her.

"I'm so glad you're awake... And breathing." I had so much to tell her, to ask her.

I walked closer to the bed and she stared at me like she saw something different. Maybe she knew or saw me for who I really was, am. I saw her eyes squeeze shut as she winced in pain.

"Harry it hurts." She moaned moving her shaking hand to her scared stomach.

I gently put her hand in mine and moved her fingers away from the wound. I kept my deep green eyes on hers. I see the pain buried beneath them. What was she hiding?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I saw him." She whispered. "The man that stabbed me he- he was... A monster." Her eyes became glossy and her voice was shaken.

"Who Zayn?" I saw zayn there, he was the one that stabbed her. Who else could it of been? The only people in the room were me, her and him.

"No. It wasn't Zayn. A monster." She whispered. "And he nearly killed me." A tear slipped from her swollen eyes.

"Don't cry Georgia." I hushed her. I wrapped my arms around her fragile body. She was so warm and soft, just like I thought.

"Bu-but..." She sobbed in my shoulder. "They're going to kill us." She cried. Her head placed in the crook of my kneck. She was so scared and I didn't know what to do.

I had an idea of who she saw. It was him, the devil. He must of filled her head with so much bullshit just like he had with mine. I wouldn't let him get away with it, I wouldn't let him hurt her.

"Can I lay with you?" I asked her. She wiped away her tears and then slowly noded. The covers from the bed were lifted and I squeezed my way in. "Georgia we can forget about them now, you're safe."

All I ever wanted was to be accepted in to the lights of god, to be forgiven for my sins but now this is all I want. Her with me, safe, breathing and alive.

"Harry I can hear your heart beating." She whispered against my chest.

"That because it is." I smiled. She sat up, eyes wide with shock.

"Is it normal? I've never felt it before, I thought you was dead."

"I don't know, people can see me now Georgia, they can touch me, they pushed me! I think I am alive Georgia, I don't know how but I feel it, you feel it." I couldn't help the words that fell from my needing lips next. "Kiss me, Georgia kiss me please." I needed her so much. I wanted to feel her lips against mine so badly, I craved it.

She looked shocked by words but that didn't stop her lips joining mine. So delicate and gentle, they felt like feathers floating. He lips barely touched mine but it still made my now beating heart quicken it's paste. I pressed my lips harder onto hers deepening the kiss, deepening us. I never could imagine how good this would feel and I never wanted it to stop. It may just of been a kiss but to me it was more. I have been numb for so long that something so small could awaken my senses. I have missed the feeling of being human.