Chapter 7

Connor and Yue got closer with each other as days passed. She treats him as her big brother! She could talk to him anything and he would gladly listen to her.

He was like a breath of fresh air for Yue. Because Connor is Dylan's total opposite. She's gentle to her unlike Dylan. And he treats her really well.

The boy could even pass every girl's ideal type of boyfriend. He's goodlooking, smart and has sense of humor.

"Hey you cheater!" Yue slapped Connor's arm. He's cheating on their game.

Connor laughed. "What? I'm not cheating." He defended himself from Yue's accusation.

"Hey! What game are you playing?" Xize went over to them because he got curious of the game they're playing.

"It's a mind game! Want to join?" Yue invited Xize to join them.

"Ok! It's more fun in here i guessed." Xize sat beside Yue as she started to explain to him the mechanics of the game.

"Can I join?" Kuan also joined the group.

"Yes! The more the merrier!" Yue excitedly cheered.

"Those two are so boring!" Xize shook his head as he focused his stares to Dylan and Sunqian. "They have nothing else to do but cuddle and take selfies."

The other two boys just laughed at Xize's statement. He was actually telling the truth.

Yue secretly glanced at Dylan and Sunqian. Xize was right. She would often see them cuddling with each other and playing around like kids.

It could have been her if only Dylan liked her and not Sunqian.

She was snapped back to reality when she felt Connor's hand over hers. He gently pressed it.

"Let's start the game." Connor smiled at her.

"Whooahh." Xize's shocked reaction was exaggerated. "Is there something going on between you two?"

Yue immediately pulled her hand away to free it from Connor's hold. And she punched Xize for making up issues.

"Hey! You idiot! What are you talking about? We're just friends!" She denied.

The boys just laughed at Yue's cute reaction. Her face turned red from anger.

"What's happening here?" Dylan sat down beside Yue, pushing Xize away.

"Where's Sunqian?" Kuan asked as he took a sip from his glass of juice.

"She's shooting her scenes now. What did i miss here?"

"Oh. You have to know this bro! Connor and Yue are already an item!" the nosy Xize told Dylan.

"Hey hey! You idiot!" Yue was about to stand and throw punches at Xize again when Connor held her waist to stop her.

Dylan stared at Connor's hands on Yue's waist. He frowned.

"He's just teasing you!" Connor laughed.

Kuan and Xize just continued laughing as they stared at Yue's mad face. She was frowning and pouting like a 4 year old kid.

Dylan raised his brow at Yue. "Do you want to tell me something?" he whispered.

Yue also raised a brow in response to him. What a stressful day for her! She's dealing with a lot of idiots today.

"None of your business!" she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Why would he believe Xize? Nothing good comes out from that guy's mouth.

Dylan just stared at her. Obviously not satisfied with her answer.

The game started and everyone played except for Dylan. He was just silently observing everyone. He would sometimes laugh with Xize and Yue's bickering. He can see himself in Xize's position. How he miss his petty fights with Yue.

Dylan's laugh turned into a frown when he saw how Yue laughed with Connor. Seems like Yue is comfortable with him. He would often pat Yue's head or pinch her cheek and she has no say about it.

"I wooonnn!" Yue screamed in happiness and hugged Connor. She won the game! She loosen the hug and laughed with him.

They were all happily chatting and laughing when Dylan suddenly stood up from his seat.

"What a lame game!" he commented and walked out.

Everyone looked at each other and were puzzled with Dylan's behavior.

Xize looked at Kuan asking for answer. "What's wrong with him?"

Kuan smiled and shrugged his shoulders. He stared at Dylan as he slowly disappeared from their sight.

He's jealous. Kuan smiled at his thought.

A guy is only insecure about losing his girl when he knows someone else can treat her better