12.

Shawn.

I rolled my eyes slightly as I listened to Beyoncé lowkey nag me

I rolled my eyes slightly as I listened to Beyoncé lowkey nag me. She wanted me to go to the doctor so bad, but I didn't want to. Truthfully, I was scared... I didn't know what they would say. I been taking these pills heavily, there's no telling what affects it has had on my organs.

Beyoncé was a wonderful friend and an even more wonderful person. I know her heart, she wants the best for everybody even when she isn't doing what's best for her. I know it's hard to practice what you preach, believe me. I want her to stop her bad habit and she wants me to stop mine.

"Jay, please, I'm just saying. You don't have to listen to me, but it would be smart. Please. Just go see what's up."

I sighed softly and gave in. "Aight, B. Ima go tomorrow."

"Promise."

"I promise, yo. Damn." I said slightly irritated, but she didn't seem to mind. I watched her smirk at me in the camera, making me want to roll my eyes even harder and mumble under my breath. "You annoying as hell."

She shrugged. "I don't care. Good night, Jay. Get some rest before your appointment. You better really go. I'm not playing."

"Good night." I said purposely ignoring everything else she said.

She ended the call and I plugged my phone up before tossing my phone on my nightstand. Slowly, I got up to go check on London.

I headed up the steps and peaked over at her. "You sleeping, baby girl?"

"No, Daddy." She mumbled, letting me know she was almost asleep.

"Good night." I kissed her head. "I love you."

"I love you too."

After leaving her room, I went searching for snacks. All of a sudden I was no longer sleepy. I started feeling anxious as I thought about going to the doctor.

Should I really go?

After popping a bag of popcorn I headed back for my room and turned on a movie. I sat and watched movies until 3am when I finally decided I needed to go to sleep.

I don't know why I was so nervous, but I'm going to see what's going on tomorrow.

I sat in the doctors office and tapped my foot impatiently. Beyoncé had convinced me to go see a doctor about my back and she offered to tag along, but I figured I was better off on my own here. I'll be okay.