31.

I looked back at Jay as he drilled me from behind. He had demanded that I looked back at him to see who was doing me so right. I moaned his name over and over again. Reaching my hand out, I tried to push him away. He seemed so unfazed as he continued to stroke and hit my spot every time.

"Here it comes." He moaned softly. He held my hips firmly and slowed down to grind into me. He penetrated me deep making me run on instinct. He held me tight and in place, so I couldn't move much.

"That feels too good." I whispered with my hand on his stomach. "Fuck."

He moaned again, a little louder than the last time and I felt him pull out. His nut landed on my butt and I sighed when I felt him slide back inside of me. This man can tire me out and never get tired. He gave me a few slow strokes to ride out his nut and then pulled out again.

We've been fucking like crazy these past weeks. Sometimes multiple times a day. I don't know where it came from, but we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves at all. "Wipe it off, baby." I whined.

"Wait a minute." He said catching his breath. I closed my eyes and soon felt him wiping me off. "You laying like that 'bout to make me wanna fuck again."

"Leave me alone." I mumbled and turned on my side away from him. "I can't take your dick again right now. You want me walking sideways for a week?"

"That would be fun to watch."

"I hate you."

He laughed making me laugh. "Come here. Don't act all antisocial." I turned to face him and laid my head on his chest after giving him multiple kisses. "So you wanna get the kids ready for school?"

"You can do it. I can't even walk right now."

"It's the last day of school. They don't need to go."

"Well they want to."

He sighed. "Aight I'll do it. Let me rest my eyes for a second." I rolled my eyes because I knew what was about to happen. Not even 5 minutes later I felt his grip loosen on my waist and light snores.

"I hate this man." I mumbled to myself. "No, I really hate him." I checked the time and it was almost 7am, meaning I had to get up very soon. I let out a small groan and slid out of bed, going for the shower first.

By the time I was out, it was 7:45. I headed for Egypt's room where him and London were asleep. "Come on, y'all. Get up." They both stirred a little and I said it again more firmly making them get up immediately. "I told you that you could stay home, but y'all decided you'd rather go to school. So I don't want to hear it."

"I changed my mind." Egypt mumbled and I pulled the covers back.

"Get yo ass out this bed."

He sighed and sat up, the look on his face was so funny to me I actually had to laugh. "Your mean mug doesn't scare me. Go get dressed."

"BB, you making breakfast?" London asked.

"No. It's pop tarts down there. Hurry up and get dressed."

No more than 30 minutes later we were all heading out. Jay was still asleep so I didn't bother him. We both had a day off today, so I figured he should get his rest.

The school was something like 10 minutes away, so we made it in no time. "See y'all later, have a good day." They gave me hugs before hopping out. I headed straight to chick fil a because I knew doggone well I wasn't going to eat a poptart. I'm grown.

I ordered an egg white grill for both Jay and I. It was grilled chicken with egg whites on an English muffin. I also got us hash browns, me an iced coffee, and Jay an orange juice because I knew he hated coffee.

I ate on my hash browns as I drove home, by the time I made it, there were none left. I took a few of Jay's and headed into the house.

"Jay!" I yelled. He's been sleeping long enough. I didn't hear anything back. I placed the bag of food on the table and went looking for him. He was still in my bed asleep.

I grinned at my chance to finally be annoying. I went over to him and stuck a finger in each nostril making him choke for a second.

"B, what the fuck?!"

I busted out laughing at his reaction. "Oh great, you're up. I brought breakfast, come on."

With a grin, I turned to walk away only to feel my hair being yanked back. "Yagga." He said and punched him in the side. "You play too much early in the morning." He complained, but I didn't care. He did the same thing to me.

"Shut up and come eat this breakfast."

In no time were finished eating breakfast and back in bed. I looked up at him as I rubbed his chest. "What do you want to do today?"

"This." He mumbled. "I just wanna lay with you."

Our bodies tangled together as we napped on and off all day. It's been perfect. My face was buried in his chest, he had the best natural scent ever.

"We gotta get up, ma." Jay mumbled. "It's almost 3."

"No, you gotta get up. I'm gonna rest my eyes." I turned on my side with my back facing him.

"I will fuck you up."

I laughed at his little threat. "Try me, Corey. I want you to."

"Give me a reason." He said before biting my ear making me laugh again.

"Stop, I'm not playing. I didn't mess with you when you wanted to sleep. So don't fuck with me."

"Who are you talking to? We respect each other, dumb ass. Talk to me nice."

"You just said you was gonna fuck me up, so you talk to ME nice. Jack ass." We both started laughing. He thought I was playing about going to sleep. I was dead serious, I went to sleep while he left to pick up the kids and hopefully some dinner as well.

I woke up about an hour and a half later. I turned over and picked up my phone seeing as though Jay wasn't in here with me.

The only messages I had were from a group message and one from Jay asking me what I wanted for dinner. I opened our thread and responded with 'pasta,' but he sent back the shrug emoji immediately.

Hearing voices downstairs, I decided to just get up. After using the bathroom and everything else, I headed down the stairs to see Jay and the kids in the living room.

This man had the audacity to bring his PlayStation here and hook it up in my living room. "What are you doing?"

He glanced back at me before putting his attention back on the game. "Playing call of duty."

"This violent ass game in front of innocent children?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. Egypt was on his iPad and London was lying on the floor coloring in her coloring book.

"I ain't ask them to watch." He shrugged. "Pizza and breadsticks in the oven."

I made my way to the couch and sat down after messing with Egypt's hair and poking London's butt with my toe. "What kind of pizza?"

"Papa John's... pepperoni and jalapeños, London likes that nasty shit too. And the other one is cheese for sane people like me and Egypt." I punched his arm playfully before laughing.

"Cheese pizza is boring. Only lames eat plain cheese."

"You love this lame ass, so that makes you lame by association."

"I can't argue with that logic." I got up and went to heat up some pizza before coming back and almost sitting on his lap. That's how close I was sitting to him. He didn't even mention it because he didn't care, I knew he liked when I sat close to him. It made me feel at home and I know he felt it too.