30.

Waking up the next morning to breakfast cooking was LOVE. My stomach growled just smelling it. I looked at the clock and frowned seeing that it read 7:37. Why was this man up so early?

Considering I wasn't a morning person, I decided to turn over and go back to sleep.

My plan was shot to hell when Jay waltzed his ass through the door. "Oh, I'm glad you're up."

"I'm not." I mumbled.

"Come on, babe. I got some stuff planned for us today. You gotta get up though. The kids are up. We pretty much waiting on you."

I groaned and when I looked at the dumb grin on his face, I knew he was about to start being annoying. "Shawn, don't touch me. I'm getting up, Okay?"

"Nobody finna touch you." He laughed. "Get ya ass up though."

Another groan escaped my throat and I slid my body out of bed. I tried to walk past Jay and he started doing it... he started being annoying.

"Damn, can I get a good morning?"

"Good morning, nigga, move." He grabbed my face and pecked my lips.

"Sour puss in the morning. Rude ass." He slapped my butt as I walked by, much too hard for my liking.

"I will fuck you up." I threatened. "That really hurt."

"Beyoncé! Go get ready!"

I rolled my eyes and went about my business. I brushed my teeth in the shower to speed up my process. In a matter of 40 minutes, I was pretty much ready.

All I needed to do was put some clothes on. Which was easy because I didn't have many options seeing as though we were at Jay's house.

"Are you ready yet?"

I glanced at him and looked at the time. It was almost 9:00 now, but I was ready.

"Where are we going?"

"Road trip. Eat your breakfast."

"Jay, I don't like surprises. Just tell me." He acted like he didn't hear me which made me grow impatient. "You're about to make me mad. I'm going to start getting undressed and then I'm going to get back in bed."

"If you get undressed, I'm fucking you. Period. Go get in the car."

I rolled my eyes and followed his dumb instructions. "Don't threaten me with a good time." I mumbled as I walked out of his room.

"Mommy!" Egypt yelled and hugged me. "Good morning. Jay said we going to six flags."

"I turned around and gave Jay a death look. You told him but you couldn't tell me?"

"Egypt, why you tell her?!" Jay said playfully.

"I don't keep secrets from mommy."

"That's my baby!" I said proudly.

I had fun at the amusement park, I was definitely tired. It's May now meaning the amusement parks are just opening up. There was too many people there. My feet were hurting and the kids started getting on my nerves. I know they were just tired too, but sheesh.

"Baby, get the door for me." Jay said as he carried all the bags and prizes into the house.

I headed straight for the bed, I was dead tired. I made sure the kids were good and started undressing myself.

"Damn, you got a mean ass tan." I heard from behind me.

"It was hot and sunny as hell. I'm not surprised."