18.

Beyoncé.

Bitch

Bitch...

Have you ever woke up so refreshed and happy? You hear the birds chirping, you open all the curtains to let the sunlight in, and you can't stop smiling from ear to ear?

That is me right now.

It felt amazing. And at this moment I was eating grapes while Jay rubbed my feet. No this wasn't a dream, but it sure felt like it.

I had no headache, body aches, fever, stomach pains, or anything. More importantly, I felt no urge to drink. The mere thought of having a drink made my stomach turn and my head spin.

I mean... it only took 4 and a half weeks of purging my body viscously. But alas, I've done it. I came out victorious and I couldn't be happier.

Jay was happy too. He said he would be going home in just a few days. So that London and Egypt were able to finish out this school week together.

He told me he was feeling the same way that I felt. The same happiness and freedom that I felt within my body. It was crazy how we both woke up feeling much better. Liberated.

"You want to go out?" Jay asked. The end of the year was approaching and it was definitely getting coldish and by coldish I mean freezing. To me at least. I hated the cold for the simple fact that I was anemic.

I nodded my head. "Out where?"

"Bowling? Movies?" He said giving suggestions.

"Let's go to the movies!" I yelled. "We need to see Creed II. I know I'm late, but hopefully they're still showing it."

"That sounds cool to me." Jay agreed. "Go get dressed." He tapped my legs and I removed them from his lap.

"I don't know what to wear." I announced as I walked away. I didn't care too much for a response, I was just thinking out loud. Skimming through my closet, I decided on a simple outfit. Jeans and a sweater with a scarf.

"See? You look cute." Jay complimented as he got himself dressed. He had on a grey sweater with light jeans and butterscotch timberland boots. We Lowkey matched.

"Thank you." I smiled as I applied my lip gloss in the mirror.

"I ain't looked this fresh in a minute." Jay said brushing his hair. "I need a haircut."

"You do." I agreed. "You ready?"

He mugged at me. "Yeah. Come on, ugly."

"Your mama."

"That was a good movie." I said as I held onto Jay's arm. We were walking back to the car, but we had to go through the mall. "Michael B. Jordan is so fine."

"Man, I don't want to hear all that." Jay complained.

"Sorry, but he is."

He tried to pull away from me, but I held onto him tighter. "Stopppppp."