14.

Beyoncé.

Another 2 weeks went by and unfortunately stuff was pretty bad for the both of us

We had different withdrawal symptoms. I had mostly migraines and mood swings, but Jay had migraines, mood swings, vomiting, shakes, and much more.

There were times when we argued because I'd have a migraine and he'd be groaning too loud talking bout how his stomach hurt. It was definitely more challenging than I anticipated. We could do it though, at least that what I thought.

Jay leaned over and threw up for the 3rd time in an hour. I never left his side though. His body began trembling again as I got a rag to wipe his face. His body was so weak, he could hardly keep his eyes on me. "You don't have to do this." He whispered and placed his hand on the side of my face. "Can I just have one pill, baby? Just one... it hurts so bad."

"No, Jay. Fight. Please."

"I'm trying. It just... I can't do it. I can't-"

"Shh hush up. You can do this. And when it's all over you're going to be stronger than ever. I promise you. Just fight through this, please, Jay. Just fight." He clenched his stomach tightly and I wiped his face again as soon as I saw the tears coming.

"It hurts." He whispered. I felt bad for him, but I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. He needed to get through this. We both did.

I know it's hard to purge your system and abruptly stop taking the pills instead of gradually stopping, but this way promises results quicker. He'll be back to normal in a few weeks. He'll be Jay again in no time.

"Mommy." I heard from the other side of the door.

I hopped up and opened it. "What's up, baby?"

"Can me and London have a snack?" Egypt asked sweetly.

"Go ahead." I nodded. "Actually, let me find y'all something to eat for dinner right now."

I grabbed my robe and shut my door behind me. "What y'all want?" Looking through the freezer, I found some buffalo chicken wings and smiley face fries. "Never mind. Y'all getting chicken."

They both groaned. "I'm sorry I haven't felt like cooking cooking for y'all."

"Mommy, I want spaghetti." Egypt groaned.

I sighed. "I don't think we have the stuff for that, baby."

"Can you go to the store then? Please, mommy. We had chicken wings and smileys yesterday."

"Is that what you want too, London?"

She nodded fast. "Please, BB."

I looked at their hopeful faces and gave in. "Okay. Let me go put some clothes on."

"Yay!" They both yelled as I went back up to my room to change.

"Where you going?" Jay asked tiredly.