35.

7 years later

"Mommy!" Austin yelled coming in my room without knocking. I was just lying on the bed and watching tv, knowing I was supposed to be getting in the shower. "I'm gonna miss you, please don't go!"

I rolled my eyes at her dramatic ass. I'm going to be gone for one day. Literally. I still embraced her in a tight hug. "Oh, baby. I will see you tomorrow."

Seconds later, in flew a very energetic Sydney jumping on my bed. "Mommyyyyy!" I smiled and squeezed him tightly. "Stay with meee!"

"Y'all make me feel loved." I chuckled. "Now get off of my bed in your street clothes. Y'all look cute though."

They both posed at the same time causing me to really laugh. It was always funny when they acted alike because they're twins.

They both left to do their own thing which I wasn't mad about

They both left to do their own thing which I wasn't mad about. I took that time to get in the shower like I was originally supposed to do.

20 minutes later, I was getting out and seeing two more kids in my room. "What do y'all want?"

They were both lying across the bed with their phones in their hands

They were both lying across the bed with their phones in their hands. "To mess with you." Egypt answered.

"Well get out. I'm naked." They both shrugged making me roll my eyes. Moms have zero privacy, I swear. I grabbed some panties, sweat shorts, and a t shirt and went back into the bathroom to get dressed.

"You ready for your romantic getaway?" London asked after I came out of the bathroom dressed.

"Oh yes." I smiled thinking about tonight and how we are going to celebrate our love. "Definitely."

"Ewwwww." She groaned.

"You asked." I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, you're trifling." Egypt said causing London to hit him. He wasted no time hitting her back and now they were sitting here punching each other.

"Hey! Stop all that hitting!" I yelled. It's like having two sets of twins sometimes. They were both 15 now and sophomores in high school. Adolescence is no joke.