3.

Shawn.

"There you are, Shawn

"There you are, Shawn. Jesus Christ. You were supposed to be here almost 2 hours ago." My mother yelled as soon as I walked into the house.

"I'm sorry, mom." I sighed.

"Mhm... Just go let her know you're here." She said with attitude. I shook my head and decided not to mention it. She did have every right to be attitudinal, I mean I am 2 hours late. But I had a good reason.

I made my way through the house and saw my baby girl. "London!" I yelled to get her attention.

She gasped. "Daddy!!" She jumped into my arms. "I was waiting for you. Grandma said you were taking forever and a day."

"I'm sorry, baby girl. It won't happen again."

I carried her back to where my mother still stood with an annoyed expression. 'Women.' I said in my head.

"Sorry, mom. Sheesh." I said apologizing again since she didn't care the first time. "I was handling shit with my car and I didn't know it would take that long. Then I had to get a lyft here and there was traffic. Damn, it wasn't intentional."

"Bye, Shawn." She rolled her eyes. "Bye, my London bridge. I love you." She kissed her cheek before walking us out.

"Grandma mad at youuuu." London sang in a teasing fashion.

"Hush yo mouth." I chuckled. We got into the backseat of the lyft and headed home.

"Did Grandma feed you?"

"Mhm. She made me chicken fingers."

"Good, so that means you not hungry, right?"

"It depends... are you going to get something to eat? Because I'm gonna want what you have."

The lyft driver laughed. "She is too adorable."

"Thank you, I appreciate that." I smiled and then looked at London to answer her question. "I was going to just order something."

"Yes."

"Okay." I laughed.

The lyft dropped us off at home. I walked in the house and made sure I set London up with her homework, before I went to order our food.

I'm going to start us on a healthier diet, I promise.