27.

I glared at Mariah who was glaring at me. "I'm literally in the hospital. Can you act accordingly?"

"Look, you wanted me to bring London and I did. I'll be back later to take her back home." She said showing her attitude, but I didn't care. I shrugged and let her know she could leave.

My evening with London went by fast. And mostly consisted of her telling me all about what was happening at school. Somebody always had some drama going on for her to tell me. Kids are too much.

Mariah was back around 7 right when visiting hours were about to be over. She barely said anything to me but I wasn't complaining. They had this IV in my arm and it was making me sleepy as hell. I really was about to fall asleep.

"Thanks, Riah. Good night, baby." I kissed London goodbye and fell asleep almost instantly.

It felt like I slept for 30 minutes when the next cycle of nurses came too check on me. After that, I barely slept through the night. Nurses were in and out too often.

Next thing I knew they were giving me breakfast. Most of the day consisted of visits from my loved ones. My mom, Big Ty, Zi, Meek people like that. My momma was sitting on the side of my bed when Beyoncé walked in.

My momma stood up. "No, momma. You can stay right there." She slowly sat back down and Beyoncé went ahead to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Beyoncé." She said extending her hand for my mom to shake. I found it funny whenever B says her own name because she just sounds country as hell.

"How you doing?" My momma smiled. "I'm Shawn's mother."

"Nice to meet you." B replied.

Things got a little quiet and awkward so my mom excused herself. Saying something about going down to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

"How you feel?" B asked me sliding the chair over to sit directly next to me.

"I'm straight." I answered shortly. "Just wanna go home."

"I'm sorry this happened to you..."

"Don't be. They got me on "suicide watch" and shit, I can't do a mother fucking thing without them watching me."

"Damn, hopefully you don't have to deal with this for too long..."

"I know right."

"I'm also sorry for blocking you... I was upset." I knew she was going to bring it back up again. Because she definitely said 'tHiS iSn,T oVeR ' sHaWN.'

I rolled my eyes at that. "Man, I needed you. Before it got to this point. But it already happened so I don't need you anymore. It's okay, bro, no big deal."

She pouted slightly and I quickly looked away. "And besides... You only here right now because-"

"Don't even say that!" She cut me off immediately. "I called you the day it happened. I was late, but I still called before I even knew this happened. Don't act like I'm only here because something bad happened. I should've called sooner, but I didn't. I can't change that. I can only stress the fact that I had all intentions of apologizing to you before all of this. Don't act like that's the only reason I'm here."

I looked away. "I'm not even going to make this about me, so I forgive you for everything. I just want to be here now, we can still make this right." She continued.

I chuckled a little bit and picked up the remote to flip through the channels.

"I think London told Egypt you're in the hospital and now he really wants to see you. I didn't want to just bring him without asking you."