25.

Jay woke up from his sleep to London climbing into bed with him. "Go get ready for school, moo." He mumbled and turned over.

"Can I stay home?" London asked being hopeful.

"No." Jay said and then repeated himself. "Go get ready for school."

London groaned and did as she was told. When she was ready she came back to get her father who was still in bed. "Daddyyyy." She said surprised that he hadn't moved yet.

Jay popped up. "I'm up! I'm up!" He got up and headed straight for the bathroom. Since he was a dude, he was able to get dressed pretty fast. And he was only going to work so he didn't need to look cute.

Jay threw his coveralls on and put his feet into his work boots.

"Grab a pop tart, London, and let's go." He said grabbing his keys and wallet. "And grab me one too!"

London ran into the kitchen and met him back by the front door. She handed him the pop tart and they headed out to the car. Neither of them were really morning people so the ride was fairly quiet.

Jay drove her to school and kissed her forehead before letting her hop out. She ran straight to a tree where Egypt was standing waiting for her. He shook his head and smiled at them before beeping to get their attention.

Egypt ran over and gave Jay a fist bump through the window. "Hi, Jay!" He said smiling. "Mommy mad at you and she say I gotta be mad too, so I gotta go before she sees me." He rushed out and ran back after checking to see if his mom may have saw him. He didn't want to get in any trouble today.

Jay chuckled at him and pulled off slowly to see if B was still around. The thought of popping up at her crib constantly crossed his mind, but he was slowly giving up on her. She wanted to act like a bitch? Cool. He was going to keep tripping over a bitch that clearly didn't want to mess with him anymore.

B had won this game because Jay was done playing it.

Beyoncé counted the seconds to her lunch break. You ever been so hungry you feel like your stomach is touching your back? That's how hungry she was. She didn't skip breakfast, but she was still starving right now and it was only 1 o'clock.

Finally the clock struck one and she was able to take her break. She was meeting with Solange at Chili's because B was craving their tacos.

"Hey, solo." B said when she answered the phone call. "You at chili's already, right?"

"Yes."

"Cool. I'm walking over now." There was a chili's in the same shopping center so instead of driving she just walked to it.

When she walked into the restaurant, it was almost empty, so she spotted Solange immediately. Her goofy self waved anyway.

"Little sister." B greeted with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Old lady." Solange said with a smirk.

"Bitch."

"Donkey."

"Whore." They both looked at each other and busted out laughing. "How you doing today?"

"Good." Solange replied. "I'm spending my day off with you. Well thirty minutes of it at least. I ordered your dumb tacos already."

"Ugh, thank you so much. I'm starving!"

"It doesn't look like it. Why are you putting on weight?"

"Damn, bitch. Is it noticeable? You're really not supposed to point out someone gaining weight, rude ass."

"I can tell because I'm your sister. I know you like the back of my hand. What's up?"