2.

Beyoncé.

I sighed and took another sip of my wine

I sighed and took another sip of my wine. I rubbed my fingers through Egypt's hair as he laid on my lap asleep.

Everyone says I baby him, but I definitely don't care. He was my only kid and I had every right to baby him until I can't baby him anymore.

As cute as he was, I knew I'd have to wake him up soon so we could eat

"E." I said shaking him. "Egy."

"Hmmmm?" He groaned.

"Wake up. You hungry, babe?"

"Yes... Can we go to Cici's?" He asked sweetly.

"Yes, but we're eating healthy for the rest of the week. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner all nutritious foods. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, go put your shoes on."

He ran upstairs to put his shoes on and I took the time to down the rest of my drink.

In no time, Egypt was running back.

"You ready?"

"Yes!" He yelled.

I let him in the car and hopped in the driver's seat. I turned the radio on and jammed to it while making the drive to get something to eat.

Cici's wasn't too far away from our house. I stopped at the red light and glanced down at my hands. Moments later I felt a car crash into me.

"Oh my God. Egypt, are you okay?" I asked immediately looking back at him. He nodded, but I could tell he was a little scared. "It's okay, baby. Are you hurting anywhere?"

He shook his head. "Okay. Stay right here, I'm going to go see what's going on."

I stepped out of the car and eyed the man that had ran into the back of my car. He was just getting out of his vehicle when I approached him. "Damn." We both mumbled eyeing each other at the same time.

I shook my head. "Are you fucking kidding me? You didn't see that the light was red?!"

"Aye, Chill. I'm sorry. My daughter was saying something and I was distracted." He said defensively.