Kurome & Esdeath (Lemon)

By : Satanael

(Y/N) POV

Kurome and Esdeath were currently above me, there bare breasts were exposed as a bright red blush showed on both their faces. Esdeath smiled and pressed her lips with mine, both of our tongues wrestled for dominance and I won. I explored her entire mouth leaving no area untouched, I grabbed her breast making her moan, Kurome who was watching everything began to look at us, wanting to join, I release myself from Esdeath and kiss Kurome's soft lips surprising her, but she began to ease into it. It was then when Esdeath started to removed my pants and expose my member.

Esdeath : Oh my" she blushed upon seeing it hard and she licked her lips

She released some saliva on my member and put it between her breasts, she started to shift her breasts up and down making me moan in pleasure as she smirked at my response. Kurome who was kissing me, glared at Esdeath hoping I didn't prefer her because of the difference in breasts size. We separated from the kiss leaving a string of saliva, and I began sucking on Kurome's breasts. She moaned from the pleasure and started to drool, she wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me closer to her chest. Esdeath who wrapped her lips around the tip of my member began to bob her head vigorously. I felt my end coming, so I grab her head with one hand and gave another thrust releasing my load straight down her throat. She gagged at first, but started to swallow and continued sucking to take every single drop. She released herself and looked at Kurome, with some of my load still in her mouth she pulls Kurome in a kiss and transfers my cum into her mouth. I saw both girls kissing each other sharing my cum, both girls swallowed and Esdeath went on all fours shaking her ass.

Esdeath : I'm ready for you" she said as I stood up and grab her ass

I slowly enter her insides, as she bit her lip and I broke through her barrier making her grip the bed sheets. I began to enter her all the way reaching the entrance of her womb. Her tongue was out as I started to thrust my member inside her repeatedly making her moan loudly. I increased the pace of my thrusts and she tightened her hold on my member. After a while, I felt her cum, but I continued thrusting not allowing her to recover. She laid down on her stomach as I kept still pounding her. Kurome who was watching began to drool at the scene in front of her, I reach my hand over to her and enter her wet pussy. I started to pump my fingers inside her as she moaned and shivered with pleasure. I felt close, so I release Kurome and grab both of Esdeath arms and give some final powerful thrust before releasing my load straight into her womb. She trembled with pleasure as her tongue was hanging.

Esdeath : Amazing" she said before passing out from exhaustion

I turned to see Kurome on her bed with her fingers spreading her pussy asking me to enter

Kurome : My.....turn" she asked embarrassed with a crimson red blush on her face

I make my way towards her and cup her cheeks in my hand. I kissed her lips as my body laid right above hers, I started to grind my member on her pussy. I felt her moans as we kissed, finally done easing her into it I raise my member above her pussy and slowly enter her insides. She tears up and I wiper her tears away finally breaking through her barrier making her cry out in pain. I waited for her to get used to the feeling, after a minute she nodded her head and I slowly move my hips towards her. We stare into each other's eyes and I swear I saw hearts. I picked up the pace and see she placed her finger in her mouth, but I remove it and start kissing her again. I thrusted even faster as she started to mumble.

Kurome : I-I-I'm c-cumming" she said as I started to thrust even hard releasing another load inside her shivering pussy

Kurome moaned in pleasure as I released inside her, she released her hold on me and laid down on the bed panting.

Kurome : You came inside, what are you gonna do if I get pregnant?" she asked as I look straight into her eyes

(Y/N) : I'll take responsibility, I'm not gonna allow my child to be raised alone in this cruel world of ours" I responded as Kurome smiled and hugged me

Kurome : What if Esdeath gets pregnant?" she asked

(Y/N) : Then my children will have a brother or sister, something I never had growing up" I answered as Esdeath woke up and embraced me

Esdeath : Don't worry, we'll make plenty of children together, right Kurome?" she asked as Kurome blushed and nodded her head

Kurome : I'm glad Akame allowed me to be with you, she said I'd fall in love with you and she was right" she said leaning into my chest

Esdeath : I wonder if this counts as causing trouble?" she asked herself before pushing me on my bed

Esdeath : We still a lot of time to ourselves, why not continue" she said as Kurome leaned in closer

Kurome : I can still go" she said

(Y/N) : Fine" I responded

The night was filled with loud moans of pleasure

3rd POV

Satanael : My, how good this turned out, isn't that right Author?" he asked turning around to see the chair he tied the author in empty and the rope spread out on the floor

Satanael : Author?" he asked not seeing the author appearing behind him with a large bucket full of holy water