Discontinued

Yup, just like the chapter implies, this story is being discontinued.

I'm sure you know the reasons why.

- Random as fuck

- Too many girls

- Too many powers

- Massive crossover that doesn't work

- Etc.

If you stuck around since the beginning, I'm thankful you got to see the end of this and that you would use your precious time to read this random excuse of a story.

Even though you won't see the story written fully, I'll try to write how I would've ended it.

-------------------------------------------------------

After the kids meet up with their parents, Ichigo and Shana agree to help (Y/N) in defeating Grandfather. After Grandfather doesn't get a report from Hidan, Ichigo or Shana, he assumes they were killed by (Y/N) and sends Roy Mustang and Sebas to acquire him. After a long battle, Sebas is killed but Roy is convinced to join (Y/N) side after Ichigo convinces him.

Meanwhile, in the future the Kiba, who is still alive and older, is fighting the Original Demon and wins. He and his daughter (Velvet Crowe) with Tsubaki, are training in hopes of defeating (Y/N) and bringing back peace to the world. It is revealed that all gods are dead, every devil pillar wiped out, every angel executed and every sacred gear absorbed into (Y/N) body, including Mirror Alice.

Back in the present, the future children ask their father they will need the support of various factions if they have any way of defeating Grandfather. Since (Y/N) never lost his humanity, he never went into a rage that surpassed everyone so he must now get help from others. Esdeath manages to bring the Vanadis on their side thanks to her sister Ludmilla.

Asia, Xenovia and Irina manage to bring the spirits to help in the future battle. Meanwhile, (Y/N) has informed Sirzechs, Michael and Azazel that they'll need to put aside all differences and work together to defeat Grandfather. The three obviously refuse, but when they return to their territories, Sirzechs finds his son murdered by Grandfather's assassins, Michael finds angels crucified in Heaven and Azazel sees his fallen angel leaders beheaded and placed on pikes.

Swallowing their pride, the three join (Y/N) force and plan to attack Grandfather's location. Blinded by revenge, Sirzechs sends a large army of devils to attack Grandfather, but they are all killed immediately. Sirzechs is then killed by Grandfather. (Y/N) then confronts Grandfather and they clash with Grandfather being superior in every way. (Y/N) is pierced through the chest with his arm and falls to the ground presumed to be dead. Vali who exposes himself to be apart of Grandfather's side is killed by Yu.

Filled with rage, the future children rush Grandfather and manage to hurt him, making him angry and strike the children. (Y/N) who was watching from the ground below was slowly bleeding to death and almost passes out until he suddenly hears a voice. Basara's voice.

Before Grandfather could land a fatal attack on Kurumi, (Y/N) blocks his attack with his hand and exposes Incursio's eye to be silver now. Grandfather and (Y/N) then clash with the old man still being superior, but only slightly. With the help of everyone, (Y/N) manages to catch Grandfather off guard and kill him.

Just as the force cheers at Grandfather's death, a black portal opened up above them and out came future (Y/N). He announces that he'll be bringing his children back as well as their present mothers. Current (Y/N) clashes with his future counterpart and even with the silver power, he's still no match for him.

Future (Y/N) manages to bring the current one on the brink of death and attempts to absorb him completely, but the memories of everyone being happy and spending time together with him shocks him. Future (Y/N) is shocked to find out the current girls are more happier in this timeline, even though he gave his girls everything they wanted, future (Y/N) never saw them smile at him.

Current (Y/N) explains that the future version gave away the one thing that the girls loved about him. Furious, future (Y/N) is about to kill the current one, but Kiba from the future arrives and saves him. The two fight out with future (Y/N) winning, but not killing Kiba. He then turns to the exhausted current (Y/N) and almost destroys him, but Akame and the rest of the girls decide to give themselves if he spares him.

Future (Y/N) agrees, but as soon as Akame comes in close, she stabs him with Murasame and inflicts the curse. With his weakened organs, future (Y/N) is brought to his knees trying everything to prevent his death. Meanwhile, God and Satanael decided to combine their souls to create a powerful weapon known as Eternity. Now standing above the future counterpart, (Y/N) yells out "I FIGHT FOR MY GODDAMN FRIENDS!" and downswings the sword destroying him completely.

As everyone cheers, they see (Y/N) fall down and breathing heavily. Everyone surround him and discover he's going to die soon because Eternity was too much for him. As everyone cries, (Y/N) gives them one final smile and says, "Thank you for putting up with my shit, I love you all", and turns into white particles.

Future Kiba returns to his timeline, but the kids decide to remain in the present seeing as if someone discovers they're related to (Y/N), they'll be attacked on sight. Years go by and the girls are seeing playing with their children. A certain high ranking devil plans to kill the mothers and take the children into his peerage, but he is quickly executed by the future children who decided to stay close and protect their mother's in their father's place.

Akame's now ten year old son Yu manages to awaken his sacred gear. Incursio's Key.

-------------------------------------------------------

Something might've been written out because of they were not important or I had originally planned to write them out.