Yui, Sora & Asia (Lemon)

(Y/N) POV

After Sora surrounded us in sound proof barrier, me and Yui started making out, we wrestled with our tongues for a while as I started to grope her breasts. She moaned and I break from the kiss to lick her neck making her shiver in anticipation.

Yui : Big brother~" she moaned out with a smile

I saw Sora come up behind her and removed her lower sleepwear and panties exposing her pussy. I unbutton her top and expose her breasts as I bent down to like her wet pussy. Yui started to shake as I explored her womanhood, Sora started massage her breasts and lick her neck adding to the pleasure. With Sora naked behind Yui, I decided to push my fingers inside her, surprising her, but she decided to go with it. Yui then pulled my head into her lower area and released her juices into my mouth. I pull my fingers back from Sora and stand above her. I pick up her chin with my hand and plant my lips on her. Sora fell into the kiss and responded with her own. We slowly slide to the floor and laid her on her back as I hover my hard member above her pussy. I look at her and she nods giving me the signal to enter, I slowly push into her, but I felt no barrier.

(Y/N) : Sora, are you not a virgin?" I asked

Sora : I am a Grimoire, we don't even have wombs, even though it saddens me to think we can't have children, I'll settle for being your mate whenever need be" she replied as we continued

I started to thrust into Sora repeatedly as she moaned in ecstasy, she wrapped her arms around me and dug her nails into my back as she tried to remain level headed. I decided to pick her up and have her straddle me, I began thrusting harder adding to the pleasure. I use my hand to massage her breast and pinch her nipples a little bit making her bite her finger to hide her moans. Yui then came up behind her with a mischievous smile and massaged the other breast as well as rubbing her clit at the same time. I saw was started to lose herself in the pleasure, her tongue was sticking out and her eyes were rolled at the back of her head. I decided to end her pleasure by thrusting one more time and finally unleashing my load inside her. Sora collapsed on me and began breathing heavily, guess this was her first time experiencing sex. I remove Sora from my chest and laid her to the side. I felt a pair of arms wrap around and me as see its Yui with a wide smile.

Yui : My turn big brother" she said planting her lips on mine

Yui laid on top of me while we made out, her chest pressed against mine as I slowly rub my hand on her ass. We both sat up and Yui slowly lowered her self onto my still hard member, she trembled as she enter and I went through her barrier. Yui cried out in pain and held onto me. I wrapped my arm around her and she slowly stopped crying. After a minute, she started to rock her hips side to side as I felt the walls of her pussy rub against the tip of my member. I moaned with pleasure as she smiled at my reaction, we started making out again as Yui continued riding me. 

Yui : Bi-big b-brother~" she moaned as I felt her walls tighten

I made Yui lay on the ground as I thrusted into her making her moan and hold onto me again. I released my load straight into her as she shivered with pleasure, I pull out and see my cum slowly escape her pussy.

Yui : Th-that was amazing" she panted as we heard the door open

It showed Asia with her nightwear blushing at me and Yui laying on top of each other naked. Her jaw and eyes were widened with shock as she tried to make out the situation, but nothing came to mind

Asia : Wha-wha-wha-what are y-y-you two d-doing?" she asked stuttering with a crimson blush

Yui : I'm helping big brother, he's all stressed out and needed Yui and Sora's help" she explained as the door behind Asia closed

Sora : Why don't you help us Asia, we know you love (Y/N)~" she revealed making Asia gasp as she looked at (Y/N)

Asia : I-I don't mind h-helping, if you'll have me?" she asked playing with her fingers

(Y/N) : Very well, if you want this, then I won't turn you down" I said as Asia smiled and slowly started removing her clothes

Asia stood in front of me naked, her body was very smooth and I couldn't help but rub my hand against it. Asia was taken by surprise from sudden contact, but eased into it as I started rubbing her sensitive areas. I held her breasts in one hand and kissed her, I brushed my tongue along with hers as she rubber her clit against my leg. I brought Asia down with me and laid her on the floor, I slowly moved my tongue up and down her body as Yui and Sora started sucking on her breasts making her moan in pleasure. Thinking it was enough I picked up her legs and put them on my shoulders as I prepared to enter her. Asia nodded and I entered slowly, she cried out in pain as blood escaped her womanhood. After a minute, I slid deeper and deeper inside her, until I reached her womb, my tip started kissing her womb as I thrusted into her. I saw Asia losing herself to the pleasure, so I decide to lean down and kiss her. I pick her up with me still inside and pressed her back against the wall. Using my strength, I lifted her and thrusted even harder than before making her cry out in pleasure with her saliva drooling from her mouth. I kissed her one final time and released my third load inside her, she panted as I lower her to the ground and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Asia : I'm glad I'm able to be with you, I'll be forever in your care" she said with a smile embracing me

Yui : Hey! Don't hog big brother to yourself" she demanded

Sora : Don't worry we still have a lot of time, right master?" she asked activating her magic to slow down time inside

All three girls were satisfied to fullest that night and thankfully nobody else heard them.