Chapter VII - Retrieval

Lying to Ryner was one thing, but lying to Princess Allura was another thing. He never sent the princess his last video feed with Lotor, as he did not want her to hear their conversation about retrieving his communication log from his ship. The princess would think he was mad to help Lotor, and when Lotor hears his crazily mad voice, he might remember his master plan and tried to escape Olkarion. However, Wilder felt that it might bring a peace of mind to Lotor and might help him accept his fate for all the wrong he has done. Sitting in his quarters, Wilder needed a plan to get into the science lab were pieces of Lotor's ship was and try to retrieve the communication log. With his masterful hacking skills, Wilder was able to view the science lab, but he saw no broken ship, he just saw scientist-running experiments on plants. Wilder hacked every feed and could not find it, until he hacked into what looked like a ship's hanger. There was Lotor's ship still intact. Ryner said her teamed took it apart, why did she lie to him. He noticed from his feed that there were two or three guards guarding the hanger. He knew he could outsmart them and be able to retrieve the data.

Later that night, Wilder hacked into the security feed of the hanger and snuck into it using an air duct. He made sure to not to make a faint sound when walking in the hanger. There he was standing next to most advance ship he had ever seen. He had to figure out how to get into the ship without sound, so he threw a piece of metal that hit the other side of the large hanger causing the guards to investigate. Luckily, two guards were patrolling this night and Wilder climbed into the cockpit. Wilder was amazed how cool Lotor's shipped looked in the inside. He had to stay focus, as it will not take long for the guards to come back. He connected his wrist-com to the ship and collected all data including the ships communication log. He could see the guards were returning and the upload was taking longer than expected. The upload was complete, but now the guards were too close, he could not escape. He knew no other option but stay low in the ship until morning. Though Lotor's ship was amazing, there was no room for Wilder to stretch out. He did the best he could to sleep. As morning approached, Wilder could see the guards changing, he quickly escaped the shipped and climbed into air duct he used to get into the hanger.