Chapter XIII - Well There Goes The Escape

The moment Wilder left Lotor's cell, the guards immediately grabbed him and brought him to Ryner.

"Wilder you have been a loyal member of the coalition, how could you turn your back on us and help that monster. We heard how you were going to break Lotor out. We cannot let that happen."

"Well, I cannot let one of your scientists get away with destroying the universe with his associates unless you knew about it?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Van has manipulated you to let him keep the ship intact and Lotor is the only one who can help stop him. I can't do this alone."

"Well you should have come to us and we would have put a stop to him. I knew he had ulterior motives, but I just did not want to see it. Guards go get Van and bring him to me."

"You don't understand his associates are very powerful and could take over the universe that is why we need to move with caution," Wilder yelled.

"We must stop this head-on before it goes any further."

The sirens started to sound. There was a ship leaving a hanger. It was Lotor's ship, but Van was piloting it.

"See I told you this would happen. He must have been spying on us this whole time. You must release Lotor to my custody, he might have been a monster in the past, but he is very knowledgeable and he wants to help me find out who Van is working with. Please, you must believe me. We don't have too much time" Wilder exclaimed

Ryner could only watch from their monitor as Van flew off with the Sincline ship.

"Guards bring Lotor to me now."

The guards quickly went and got Lotor. He was brought to Ryner and Wilder.

"Lotor, Wilder said you can help retrieve your ship and stop his associates. I am releasing you to Wilder's custody. If you do anything to defy Wilder, I am given him full rights to take you down, and if that means killing you, so be it."

"I understand. I know I made mistakes in my past, but I want to rectify them. Not just for the coalition or Princess Allura, but for my own self."

Ryner looked at Lotor and knowing she put a truth chip in him told the guards to release the cuffs off him.

Ryner went to a closet and pulled out a sword, not just any sword but Lotor's

"I think you will need this. I saw footage from the Kral Zera and how you fought Sendak, its only fitting I return it to you."

"Thank you, I will not let coalition down. We need a ship."

Wilder chimed in "Oh I have one, I mean it doesn't have your advanced weaponry like your ship, but it flies like a dream."

"Well, I guess it will do. Now Wilder let us go, we must stop Van and retrieve my sincline ship. Ryner please let Princess Allura and the rest of the coalition know of our plans."

Ryner nodded and with that, Wilder and Lotor were off on their adventure to stop Van and his associates.