Chapter XXXIV - Sincline

As the sincline ships and the Atlas were entering the atmosphere, they could see Voltron were becoming out-numbered as his mother created more robeasts in his absence.

"Lotor what is your plan, there seem to be too many robeasts for the Atlas and your ship to handle. We can hold them back for a bit, but Honerva has upgraded them since we last saw one Earth," Shiro communicated to Lotor thru the comm.

"Wilder and I will form Sincline, it might take a while, but hopefully not long. Just hold them off until we show up," said Lotor.

"Will do Lotor, Over and out," said Shiro. With that, the Atlas transformed into its mech and flew to join Voltron.

"Lotor do you think your sincline ships can help Voltron and the Atlas, we seemed to be out-numbered," asked Wilder.

"We will be fine, We just need to focus on forming Sincline," said Lotor.

"We have to focus on forming?" questioned Wilder.

"Yes, we both have to focus. It was my plan for myself and my generals to form Sincline like the palidans with Voltron, but as the story goes, they left and I formed Sincline myself. I now know I need help to form him as I don't have the strength as I did before. You have the power to do it, Wilder. I know this isn't Voltron, but I know how much you want to follow in your ancestor's footsteps. It's now or never. Are you with me, Wilder," asked Lotor.

"I am with you Lotor till the end. Let's do this," exclaimed Wilder

At that moment both Wilder and Lotor closed their eyes and focussed on forming Sincline. At that moment Wilder felt a surge of energy flow thru his body. The whole ship lit up for both of them. All of sudden the ship started to form with Wilder's ship forming the legs and arms and Lotor's ship forming the body and head. Once Wilder opened his eyes he was amazed to see he was apart of Sincline.

"Lotor this is amazing I am a leg. No, I am two legs. This is pretty awesome. I can't believe I am apart of something like this. Thank you Lotor," said Wilder.

"We can get back to the pleasantries, let's go help Voltron," exclaimed Lotor.

With that Sincline flew into battle the robeasts with Voltron.