Chapter XXXV - This Ends Now Part I

Sincline with Lotor and Wilder aboard approached the fight and could see the Atlas and Voltron fight two or three robeasts at a time. Each time the robeasts would siphon some of the quintessence from them.

"How do we approach this Lotor," asked Wilder

"It seems the weaker of the robeasts are attacking the Atlas, we will start there," said Lotor.

Sincline went to help Atlas. It pulled out its sword and within one swoop took out one of the robeast by stabbing it where their energy blast came out. The robeast fell to the surface of the planet. It then was two against two. Both Atlas and Sincline faced the other two robeasts. With communications opened to the Atlas Lotor says: "Shiro we must work as a team, just follow my lead. This ends now."

All mechs start running to each other.

"Shiro, grab my arm and throw me at one of them," exclaimed Lotor.

Shiro listened to Lotor, and at that moment Sincline dropped kicked the robeast to the floor. With the robeast on the ground, Lotor called for Wilder to smash the robeasts with his Sincline foot but not to injure the pilot inside. Wilder did as Lotor command.

Now there was only one left between Atlas and Sincline. "Lotor, go help Voltron, we got this," shouted Shiro thru the comm.

Sincline flew to where Voltron was fighting against two robeasts.

"It's nice you can join us Lotor," exclaimed Keith.

"Well I was quite busy how do you say it Earthlings tag-teaming with the Atlas," said Lotor.

"Ha, Lotor using some professional wrestling terminology. Always a fighter at heart," laughed Hunk.

"Let's focus yellow palidan, we need to end this. On my mark. Go," roared Lotor.

With both their swords out Voltron and Sincline fought in tandem against the two robeasts. It seemed these pilots were the stronger and more agile. They matched Voltron and Sincline at every hit. However what the other pilots didn't know that both Lotor and Allura were skilled fighters. The worked together and were able to take out the two robeasts. When they were done fighting, the Atlas came to join them, but Honerva managed to hack into all three mech's comms.

"You really think you can destroy my robeasts. You will never defeat me, I am the strongest and intelligent being in this entire universe," screamed Honerva.

Just then another robeasts appeared. It was larger and towering over Voltron, Sincline, and Atlas.

"Damn, Lotor your mother, unbelievable. Can't believe she created an ultimate robeast. Just when you think you know someone," said Lance.

"Oh, Lance shut up. Lotor this is way out of Shiro and my league. You and Allura must know what to do?" asked Keith.

Both Lotor and Allura were at a lost for words.

"I never in my wildest dream that she could have done this. Giving up is not an option, but I don't see how we can defeat her," uttered Allura.

The team was at a standstill with Honerva hovering over them.

******************************************************************************************

I will post the last 5 chapters tomorrow as I still have to edit them one last time.  I can't believe I am officially done writing this story. It was a labor of love. It was fun being part of the Voltron fandom. a couple more days till the last season.  Once again a big thank you to all who have been following this story. Thank you again for reading. =)