Chapter XII - The Plan

Lotor paced around his cell hoping Wilder would come back to visit him. He knew his nightmares were his reality. He knew he had caused so much pain and destruction, especially to Allura. Every waking moment he his heart yearned for her. He knew she would love him back and he learned to accept that. At least writing this letter might make her understand why he did what he did.

Lotor heard someone running down the hall to him.

"Lotor, I need your help again. I found out about what Van was up to and it is not good. He is working with someone to enslave the universe. Could it be Hagger?"

"Hagger is not about enslavement since she is no longer Hagger, but my mother Honerva, but Allura told me about Alteans she encountered when the team went into another reality. She told me how they enslaved other races to have peace in their universe."

"Do you think it's them? How would they be able to get into this reality?"

"I might have caused them to get here, by the many rifts I opened when I was fighting Voltron."

Lotor finally admitted the truth, something he was not ready to but did.

"I also think Van is not from this reality. Why would an Olkarian want to enslave his own people? I think he told you a sob story to make him feel sorry for him. You need to dig deeper and find out the real story."

"Lotor, I feel like I am getting into deep, I feel like if I keep pressing, he might go over the edge and tell his associates what is going on and steal your ship. If I tell Ryner, she will spook him and the same thing will happen. I can't do this alone; I need to get you out of here."

Lotor's eyes widen

"You can't break me out, you will become fugitive yourself. I won't allow that."

"Lotor I have grown to trust you and believe you haven't manipulated me one bit since being in this cell. Besides, I rather you deliver your letter to Allura personally."

"Well, how are we going to plan this escape?"

Lotor and Wilder discuss this plan, but unfortunately, Wilder forgot to hack Lotor's video feed and the Olkarians heard every word.  

******************************************************************************************

I didn't realize I entered the same chapters twice. I just posted 3 chapters today. I will try to post one more chapter on the weekend. Thanks to all who have read this story.