Chapter XVI - A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

Two and a half vargas later a ship pulled next them in the docking bay.

The individual hailed Wilder's ship "Permission to come aboard?"

Wilder replied, "Permission granted."

The individual was none other than Matt Holt, the young green palidan's older brother

"Matt, how have you been? You look well considering what happened on Earth."

"Yeah, but everyone is doing well and working together to repair Earth. So you need help expanding your sensor array. I told you a long time ago to let me do this for you." Said, Matt,

"Yeah and I told you back then I didn't need it, but I guess I should have listened to you seeing how the Princess picked me to find Lotor."

"Where is Lotor by the way?" Matt asked

"He got tired and fell asleep. We were working on plans on how to attack whomever Van is working for. We have ideas, but nothing concrete. I also think he ate too much food in the food court," smirked Wilder

"I actually wanted to give Lotor something. Though we don't know his backstory with the Alteans, he did help save my dad."

"What do you have to give him? Asked Wilder

"A couple of us from the Garrison and the paladins needed something to destress us from all the fighting, so we went up north where there is snow and we went tobogganing. I took a picture of Allura and Pidge on a sled together. Allura really liked it, Pidge not so much. So could you give this to him? I know that Allura has been on his mind since I know what happened in the Olkari prison."

"Wow, that looks fun. How come you don't call her Princess Allura?" Wilder asked

"Well since she no longer princess to her kidnapped people, she just wants to be one of us. She doesn't even wear her tiara anymore," exclaimed Matt

"I will pass this along to Lotor when he wakes up. Now let's get to work on fixing this array. The sooner we get this fixed the faster we can find the sincline ship."

"Agreed," said Matt

It took Matt one varga to upgrade Wilder's sensor array on his ship. By this time, Lotor was awake and just stared out into the ship's window.

"Poor guy, he seems so heartbroken. I never imagined Lotor could ever look this bad," said Matt

"Well hopefully seeing a recent picture of Allura, might cheer him up," said Wilder

"Hey, Lotor, can you come to help us. The ship is up and running now with the upgraded array," Matt asked

Lotor walked over and entered some numbers and just like that, the ship was tracking the sincline.

"Thanks again Matt for your help. Did you copy the ship's data so you can relay to the coalition?" inquired Wilder

"Yeah, I will let the team know. I think the best course of action is meeting up with you and Lotor when you find out who was responsible for sending the robeast to Earth."

"Yeah will bring the fight to space, so no more innocent people or worlds will get hurt again," exclaimed Wilder.

Both Wilder and Lotor shook Matt's hand as he left their ship.

"Hey Lotor, Matt wanted me to give this to you. It is a picture of Allura. Matt said they did an Earth custom called tobogganing on snow, don't know what that is, but apparently, Allura loved it. Also, she does not go by princess anymore, just Allura."

Wilder handed the picture to Lotor. A single tear fell from his cheek. The sight of seeing the beautiful smile of his princess melted his heart. "Soon Princess we will be together again," Lotor whispered to himself.

Lotor placed the picture on the inside pocket of his flight jacket.

"Lotor engines are ready to go and coordinates entered, said, Wilder,

"Let's go save the universe, or die trying."

The ship pulled away from the docking bay at the space mall and jumped into hyperspace.