Once A Bad Boy, Always A Bad Boy

Nick's P.O.V

        "Welcome home, Megan." I kiss her forehead and sit down on the couch with Luke and Nate. I feel so

bad for what I did and all they do is remind me. Nate lifts one eyebrow at me like he's saying "You gotta tell her." I sigh.

      "Nate, Luke. Can I talk to you?" I ask and the three of us get up and walk outside.

     "Dude, you have to tell her." Nate says.

     "I feel terrible enough, do I have too?" I say and Luke gives me the hardest glare ever. He hasn't talked to me ever since my slip up.

     "Yes, if you don't tell her I will!" He shouts.

      "She's going through so much right now. Can we just wait until all this Zach bullshit blows over." I plead.

      "Are you fucking kidding me! You slept with Izzy, while she was in a coma! You have to tell her!" Luke shouts.

      "I told you I was drunk and I still love Megan its just....... I didn't know if she was going to wake up." I hear the door open and my eyes widen.

     "Once a bad boy always a bad boy, huh. You guys can stay, but I'm going to my room." Megan says with tears running down her face and then walks away. The three of us walk back inside and Sara comes over to me. She slaps me and my face stings. Then, Hunter comes up to me. I feel his fist come into contact with my face and I'm on the ground.

      "What the fuck is wrong with you!! Now she's never gonna trust any guy ever again!! What the hell were you thinking!!" He shouts. I stand up, but he punches me back down.

      "I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry." I say and touch my lip, its bleeding.

     "You shouldn't be apologizing to me." He says and walks away. Mia comes over to me and helps me up. She helps me to the bathroom and grabs a wet wash cloth.

      "I told you not to hurt her." She says and cleans my face.

      "I-I-I don't know what happened. I was alone and Izzy was there, I was drunk."

      "You thought that you were alone? Imagine how alone Megan has felt for years. She found a safe place to be for once in her life and then you screw it all up. Are you still with Izzy?"

      "Yeah. I will always love Megan,she brings out the good and the bad in me. I just bring out the bad in her, she doesn't need that in her life. Not now."

     "Well you broke her and now I have to fix her, again. I think you need to go, Nick. Come back when you know what you want." I walk out and into the living room, everyone glares at me. I nod and walk out of the house. I walk onto the sidewalk and look back. I see Megan in the window looking at me. I wave and she goes away.

      Mia's right, I broke her. Hunter was right, there's something wrong with me. Megan was 100 percent right, once a bad boy always a bad boy.