Back To School

I wake up and take a shower. I throw on a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and my black converse. I straighten my hair and leave it down. I apply mascara and lip gloss. I walk downstairs and get in my car. Today is going to be a long day.

I pull up into the driveway and get out all of my friends run up to me in full on panic mode.

"Thank god, your ok. You didn't answer any of our calls." Nick said and pulls me into a hug.

"My phone broke." I say.

"Come on, Megan. We have to get to social studies." Sara says and we walk off. We sit down. "So now are you going to tell me what's really going on?" Sara says.

"I-I can't, Sara. I'm sorry. Can we just drop it." I studder.

"Ok. Well today we find out if we're on the cheer team, are you excited." Sara squels.

"Yeah, I hope we're both on the squad." I say and then the bell rings.

-------Lunch------

Me and Sara walk into the cafeteria and see girls crying and some jumping for joy. We walk over to the list of the new cheer squad.

Captain-Lauren

Co Captain-Molly

Cheer Leaders

Megan

Sara

Mekenna

Jocelyn

Macayla

and

Jenna

"Omg. We made it! We're on the cheer team!" Sara squels.

"Yeah, we did. Come on. Let's eat, I'm starving." I say and we walk over to our table. I sit next to Luke and Nick.

"We made the squad!!" Me and Sara shout. Everyone high fives us. Nick kisses my forehead.

"I knew you would." he whispers in my ear. I shiver. "Are you okay" he asks.

"I'm fine." I say and smile. We finish eating and me and Sara hed off to choir. We walk in and sit down.

"So today I want everyone to think about the talent show." Ms. Green says. I pull out my IPOD and look for a song for me and Nick to sing. We could do, Love the way you lie, or Let me go, or we could do, Monster, or maybe Airplanes.

"Sara what are you going to sing?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm not entering now. You and Nick are gonna win. Trust me, he has an amazing voice. And so do you." Sara says. For the rest of the class she helps me decide what song to sing. The bell rings and we hed off to the football field. We all hang out there for free period.

"Hey guys." me and Sara say when we see everybody.

"Nick, what song should we sing for Friday? Airplanes or Love the way you lie?" I ask and sit down next to Nick.

"I like airplanes, better." he says.

"Ok." I say.

"So umm. Megan I don't want to alarm you or anything, but there's a guy standing next to your car." Hunter says. I turn around and see him by my car. I stand up and he starts walking over.