Court Sucks

Megan's P.O.V

       I wake up and walk to my closet. I put on a pink t-shirt, with a black jacket, a pair of black skinny jeans, and my black converse. I grab my phone and walk downstairs.

     "Megan, are yoy ready to go?" Amanda asks and comes downstairs.

     "No, I'll never be ready." I say.

     "Lets go. Mia!"

     "I'm ready!" Mia yells and comes downstairs. We all get up and go to the car. The entire car ride is silent.

     We pull into the parking lot and get out. The three of us walk into the court room and sit down. The gang walks in and they all hug me and wish me luck. I hug Matt last and he just holds me in his arms.

     "Your going to be okay. Everything is going to work out." He whispers in my ear and I nod. We sit down and Zach walks in. He sits on the other side of the room and the judge comes in.

     "I have gone through these files and there's only one thing I can do. Megan, how old are you?" He asks.

     "I'll be 18 next week." I state.

     "Since, by law, you are not an adult you must live with a parent/gaurdian. I see that yout mother died years ago, which leaves your father. When you are 18 you can leave home like an adult, but only when your of age. Zach, you have won custody of your daughter." I feel like I just got punched in the stomach. It feels like the whole world is moving in slow motion. Zach stands in front of me, smirking and holding out his hand.

      "Can I say goodbye first?" I ask and he nods. I walk to Lindsey and hug her, as well as Renee and Cristian. I stop at Hunter.

      "Thank you for what you said yesterday. I'll see you when I see you." I say and hug him. I move over and look at Nate.

      "Take care of the group. Don't let Sara do anything crazy and tell Nick where I am." I hug him.

      "Sara, I love you like a sister. I should be fine, I hope. Please, don't intarrigate Matt too much." I hug her tightly and she squeezes me back.

     "I swear on my life Luke, if you hurt Mia I will wring your neck. Thank you for being my brother." and I hug him.

       "Mia, make sure they don't blame themselves. Don't let anyone talk crap about me." I laugh and hug her.

     "Matt. Please, don't worry about me. Its just a week, I've lived with him longer. Keep everyone safe, its what you do best. I love you."

      "I love you, too." He says. We hug and I kiss him on the cheek. I walk towards Zach and then look back at them.

      "I'll see you guys in a week." I say. Zach puts his hand on my shoulder.

     "Actually, she will see you all at school on Monday." He says. "Now come on, Megan. I want to show you the house." I nod and we walk out of the court house. A truck pulls up and Nick gets out. He see's me with Zacg and comes running over to me.

     "Megan, whats going on?" He asks.

     "I have to live with my dad until I'm 18, which is next week. I'll see you at school Nick." I say and Zach leads me to the car. I get in and look at a devasted Nick as I close the door.

     "So, who's that?" Zach asks.

     "My ex. His name's Nick, we're just friends now." I say and look out the window.

    "Is that other guy your boyfriend?"

   "His name is Matt and yes he is."

    "When we get home I want you to go to your room and rest, you've got a busy day tomorrow. Your room is upstairs, the first door on the left. Oh, and your cousin Ross is coming over tomorrow." I nod and we pull into the driveway.

      "I need your phone, Megan. You can have it back on your birthday." He says and I give him my phone.

    I get out and walk upstairs to my room for the next week. I walk into a room with blue walls and a pink bed. The blanket says Princess in black cursive letters. I crawl into bed and close my eyes.

    I see Zach and Ross walk into my room and jump on top of me. I see Nick in the corner of the room just watching them. He's just standing there watching them touch me.

    I open my eyes and take a deep breath. Sleep isn't an escape anymore, its a prison.

       I know its short, but the next chapter will be long, I promise. Poor Megan, tho. This is gonna be the worst week of her life. Who do you guys ship her with?
        #TeamMatt or #TeamNick
    I seriously can't decide. Nick's a jerk, but he tries so damn hard to be good. Matt is so easily nice and caring, he's kinda perfect. She's got the bad boy and the golden boy.
     Don't forget to check out my other stories and Like and Comment. I love you all, thank you for reading. -Megan