I Don't Know What I Want

Megan's P.O.V

      I wake up and roll over, Justin's not there. I jolt up out of bed and run around the room. I run out into the living room and see Justin hitting Nick with the TV remote. I walk over and grab the remote.

     "Justin, that's not very nice." I say.

     "Sorry, Mommy." He says and I turn to Nick.

     "Thanks for watching him. Where's everyone else?" I ask.

     "Levi and Macayla went somewhere early this morning, Tyler, Ross, and Hunter went out, and Jake and Austin went to the shop." Nick says and I roll my eyes. When is Austin not at the shop, he just loves working on cars.

      "I'm gonna make a phone call and take a shower. Can you watch him for a little longer?" I ask.

      "Sure, take your time." He says and I run back to my room. I grab my phone and the number Amanda gave me yesterday. I dial it and wait for her to pick up.

      "Caroline?" I ask.

      "Yeah, who's this?" She asks and I smile.

      "Its Megan."

      "Oh my god, Megan!?!?! Your still alive?!?"

      "I told you he wouldn't kill me. If I were dead who would he torture."

      "Well, I miss you and I'm so glad that you called." She says.

      "Me too, but do you still live in Ravenswood?" I ask.

      "Yeah, why?"

      "I'll be there in a couple hours, pack some clothes and stuff."

      "Okay? I'll see you later." She says.

      "See you." I say and hang up.

     I put my phone down and hop in the shower. I wash my hair then get out. I put on a grey T-shirt and denim jeans. I blow dry my hair then put it up in a pony tail. I walk into the living room and pick up Justin.

      "Its time for you to get dressed." I say and carry him back into my room.

     I put him jeans and a light blue T-shirt with a train on it. I slide his shoes on to him and take him off the bed. He runs to Nick and I grab my phone and car keys.

     I walk into the living room and pick up Justin.

    "I'll be back in a couple hours. Can you make sure that everyone's here when I get back?" I ask Nick as I walk to the door and put on my shoes.

     "Yeah, see ya later." He says.

     "See ya." I say and walk out. I put Justin in his car seat and get in. I start the car and start driving towards Ravenswood. This is gonna be a long 4 hour drive.

     After the agonizing and boring drive to Ravenswood, I pull into Caroline's driveway. I look back at Justin and he's sound asleep. I get out of the car and run to the front door. I knock and the door opens instantly.

    In front of me stands my childhood best friend, Caroline. With the same piercing blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. She pulls me into a hug and I smile as I hug her back.

     "Megan. You have no idea how happy I am to see you." She says and I laugh.

     "I missed you too, Caroline. Did you pack cause we gotta go?" I ask and she nods.