She's Not Strong Enough

Nick's P.O.V

     I sit on the couch and watch as the warehouse door opens. I see Austin walk in soaked in water from the rain and his hair swooped from the wind. He walks closer to me and I see that he's pale. His eyes are red and puffy, like he's been crying. Wait, didn't he go with Megan? Where is she?

     "Hey, Austin. Where's Megan?" I ask. I see a flash of pain in his eyes and then its instantly replaced with anger and furry.

     "Why don't you go get her!! Isn't that what you've always wanted?!?! Just go get her!! Good Luck, Nick!!" He yells at me and walks off to his room. My eyes widen and Tyler, Ross, Hunter, Caroline, Jake, Macayla, and Levi walk over to me.

     "What was that all about?" Caroline asks.

     "Megan's out somewhere by herself in the storm, we have to find her." I say.

     "Well, how do we do that? I just got her back, I'm not losing her again." Caroline says and everyone nods. They all look at me for a plan, like I'm the leader. Sure why not, I think.

     "Okay, here's the plan. Jake stay here and find out what's wrong with Austin. Levi and Tyler go to Rosewood and look around. Caroline and Macayla stay here and finish training. Ross and Hunter go check any other place they would've gone. I'll check out The Shop." I order and they all nod.

     I grab my leather jacket and slip on my shoes. I grab the keys to my truck and walk out into the storm. I run to my truck and get in. I start the truck and the rain stops.

     I look out the window and it starts to snow. Winter, the unforgiving season. I just hope Megan's inside somewhere away from this weather.

     I drive for what seems like forever but is only an hour. I pull onto a bridge and stop. I see someone sitting down covered in snow. I get out of my truck and walk over to them. I lift up there head and its Megan.

     Her skin is as white as the snow covering her. Her lips are blue and she doesn't have any emotion in her face. Its like she's frozen. Her skin is ice cold, too. I pick her up and carry her to the truck. I put her in and run to the other side.

     As I drive I glance at her. She's just staring at the road. Still no emotion on her face. I stop the truck and look at her.

     "Megan, what happened?" I ask. I get no response, no emotion.

     "Megan, I need to know son I can help you." I say. I still get no answer and I loose my temper.

     "Damn it, Megan! You need to fucking tell me what happened! I need to help you! Tell me what the hell happened out there with Austin!" I yell. She turns her head and looks at me. Tears are filled in her eyes, her face still emotionless, but the tears fall down her cheeks. I pull her into a gentle hug and hold her.

     "I'm so sorry, Megan. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have let you fall in love with me. I should've just left you with Sara and all them. I'm just so sorry." I say and she squeezes my shoulders. She doesn't say anything, but I know she's saying that its not my fault.

    I let her go and wipe her tears away. There's no emotion in her face, she's broken. I need to fix her, I need to help her. I will find out what happened, just not now.

    I start the truck again and start driving towards the warehouse. A little while later I watch as Megan closes her eyes and falls asleep. I take out my phone and text everyone.

      ' I found Megan. We're on our way back now. '