1. Flower Crew

"Holy crap. I am late. Fuck. Shit" I ran down quickly while taking my camera with me.

"Language young lady." My aunt said while putting the plate down on the table.

"Sorry." I took the bread from the plate place it in my mouth and quickly ran towards the door.

"Atleast drink juice Crystal." My aunt shouted from behind.

"I can't. I am late. Bye Imo." I said and closed the door. And quickly hopped on my bike and put on my helmet. And started to drive towards the venue.

So my name is Kim Crystal. Yes I am American Korean. I lived in America for like 10 years but after my parents got divorced I moved here in Seoul with my dad. My dad is Korean and my mom is American. Well reason why my mom and dad got divorced is actually a long story that I won't be able to complete. As I have almost reached the venue of shooting. I am a crew member at the show "Flowers Crew". I want to become a director but before that I think i should have some experience. So i am working by the side of director.

Today is the first day of our show, all the cast and crew members here are older than me except for my friend Jinee and one of the cast member Jeon Jungkook, youngest BTS member. I kinda envy him, he is so young and so successful. I wish i was like him.

"You are late. The director is looking for you. " Jinee said as I parked my bike and took off my helmet.

"I know." I got down from the bike and ran towards the director.

"You are again late Ms. Kim." The director said while focusing on the camera in front of him.

"Sorry sir. There was a lot of tr-"
"Traffic Jam. I know. That's an old excuse."

I smiled a little. And run my hand at the back of my neck.

"Now stop smiling and start doing the work."

"Yes sir."
I walked away from him and kept my bag where other crew members' bag was kept and put on my headphones which was meant to be connected with all the crew members.

I came beside the director again and started to focus on the angles he was saying to shoot. He then went to a other crew for some work while I started adjusting the camera angles.

"Hey Crystal." a voice came from behind. I turned back and saw a smiling Youngjae. He is 2 years older than me but is more immature than me. He is the most handsome guy among the crew members. All the girls have a crush on him including Jinee.

"Hey Jae." I smiled back and turn back to focusing on my work. I have never liked Youngjae. I think he is a playboy. I even heard that he is trying to hit on me from a long time.

"So how's the work going?"
"Fine." I didn't wanted to talk to him or anyone when I am working. But this guy just can't keep his mouth shut.

"So are you free tonight?" I felt him so close to me. His one hand was on one side. I could feel his breath on my neck. He always enter my personal space. I hate him.

I pushed him away.

"No I am not free and will never be for you. So please just fuck off."

"Feisty as always." Youngjae smirked at me and went away.

I know I should report about him to the director. But he is one of the important person for the show as he invites all the guests.

I signed and got back in my work. Soon after all the cast started to come. They all met the director and he started to explain all the things to every cast member.

After most of the things were explained, one cast member entered the place. Most of the girls started to fangirl over him. I thought that it was Kim Minseok but it was the younger one.

Jeon Jungkook

____________________________________________________________________________

So this is my third fanfic and that too of Jungkook. Somethings I need to tell you in the starting only. I don't know much about this shooting stuff so if I go wrong somewhere please bare with it.

Secondly, I don't know anything about this show Flower Crew, i just know that Jungkook was there for few episodes and some controversies were created. That's all. And also I don't know cast member name except for two. So bare with that too.

Sorry if any mistake was there.

If you liked it the do vote for it and if you loved it then do comment too.

Love you all 😘😘