24. The Date (Part 1)

I shouldn't have listened to Jinee. What am i even wearing? I am freezing. God what did i thought i will look cute? You thought, bitch. These were the thoughts going on in Crystal's mind while she was standing near the hotel entrance waiting for her date.

(This is the dress she is wearing

(This is the dress she is wearing.)

She was hugging herself to prevent from getting cold. She was thinking of going back to her room and change into her jeans and hoddie but then again it was her first date and she wanted to look good.

As she was talking to herself a slim figure approached her from behind and put his hands on her waist. Crystal got surprised and turn around to look at the man who was wearing black mask. Her eyes met with his brown eyes and she immediately had deja vu. She blinked her eyes few times.

"Aren't you cold?" The soft voice asked although it was muffled because of mask.

"Jungkook." She spoke. She heard him chuckling.

"Yeah. This time you recognised me." She can imagine him smiling behind that mask because of his eyes.

"So care to tell me why such small clothing?" Crystal pouted slightly and started to look down at her skirt and shoes.

"I wanted to look cute for you." She said in low tone but Jungkook heard it and tbh his heart was burting with uwus but he calmed himself and remove his hands from her slim waist  amd cupped her cheeks and make her look up in his eyes.

"You look cute to me in whatever you wear then whether it's baggy jeans and oversized tee where you look like homeless to others." She laughed at last part and blushed abit.

He smiled too. He pulled his hands away from her face and stepped back.

"But as I don't want you cold and don't wanna waste time in you changing so..."

Jungkook start to take off his large overcoat.