16. Confession

Crystal's POV

Crystal's POV

"Neol johahae."

I looked at Jungkook's eyes and they were serious. He was standing so close to me and his grip were tight on my wrist. His expression were serious. Wait a minute.

No.

I'll not be fooled this time.

I pushed Jungkook as hard as I can but the man just went three steps away from me. What is this guy made off?

I looked at his confused expression.

"What do you think Mr. Jeon Jungkook? You can say anything to me huh? Whenever you feel like. I mean I am not your freaking toy or a person who can entertain you whenever you are bored. And how the fuck do you think you can play with my feelings? Who are you? What are you? You can come and just drag me-"

Suddenly he put his lips on my lips shutting me up. He was freaking KISSING me. WTF?
This was not a deep kiss just a long peck. And peck doesn't evolve tongue.
It was like he just wanted to shut me up.

He removed his hands from my face and stood straight and looked me in my eyes.

"It's not a prank, babygirl. I actually like you and earlier was true too but I was kinda afraid but now I think it is better to confess. So what do you think do you like me or not?"

I froze. His confidence was not being absorbed by me. This is not done. He can't just......... confess. I bit my lip and kept on looking him in his eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll wait." He smirked at me and started to move away. But he leaned back again and kissed my cheek and went away.

"See you later, Crystal."

I was about to melt. I want the earth to open and take me in it. Why? What is up with this freaking guy?
I turned around and looked at his back.
Suddenly he rose his arms and took a yawn and turned around behind the wall.

Jungkook's POV
I quickly turned around and hid behind the wall. I leaned on the wall and put my hand on my chest and felt the fast beating of my heart. OMG. How did I managed to do that?

My legs were almost shaking. All that act was done by ME? Yes me. WOW. I am proud of myself. And we even kissed. I touched my lips and smiled to myself. We kissed. Gosh wow.

"That wasn't a kiss." Suddenly someone spoke beside me. I looked at the person and got scared.

"When did you come here, hyung?"

Jiminie hyung was leaning on wall and then stood straight.
"When you were acting like a high-school girl who just kissed her crush."

He chuckled a bit and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Jungkook but that wasn't a kiss."

"How do you know?"
"I saw everything."

"What? Why would you do that?"
"Because I am your hyung okay? Also I gave you the advice so I should see what result came right?"

"Yeah yeah." I nodded and started to move towards the bus while Jiminie hyung moved beside me teasing me a bit.

No one's POV
The two boys went away while teasing but little did they know someone from the staff heard it and was worried about what will happen. She didn't wanted Jungkook to end up like Jimin did. After all she loved the boys so much. She decided to inform this whole thing. She took out her phone and clicked on the number showing under the name PD-NIM.

"Nae Sajang-nim."

"I need to tell you something real urgent."

"About what? Ahh........ "
She spoke and paused at this but decided to do it.

"About Jungkook and Crystal-ssi."

____________________________________________________________________________

What do you think will happen now?
Also sorry for small chapter 🙏🙏.
Actually I have been distracted for a while because of death of my grandmother. RIP.

Sorry for errors too.

If you liked the chapter then please give it a vote, it will make me happy.
Also what should be Crystal and Jungkook's ship name? I can't think of any. If you have any in mind then do comment.

That's all guys see you in next update.
SARANGHAEYO ❤️❤️❤️