11. He Did It?

"Crystal-ssi it's okay if you don't want. I was just kidding." Namjoon said while observing my silence for a few.

"Aniyo it's alright. I'll treat with coffee." I said quickly as it was okay. After all we are working together.

Namjoon smiled cutely. "Okay. Then shall we?"

"Now? Don't you have some work?"
"Nope. I finished it so I am free for rest of the day."
"Ahh I see. Okay so there is one coffee shop near by. Just few minutes-"

I stopped immediately as I realised he is a star. He doesn't go to normal coffee shops. He might be used to big and expensive shops.

"What happened?"
"Um nothing just will you be fine with a normal coffee shop. I mean you are a great star so you-"
"Crystal-ssi don't worry. I also go to normal shops. After all I was a normal guy to."

"Oh. But aren't you recognised my fans?"

He smiled. He took out a black mask from his pocket.
"What are these for?"

I smiled back.

He quickly wore his mask and wore a black snapback. He wore his brown overcoat which was in his arms.

I don't know why but he was looking good. I could only see his eyes though as I am shorter than him, his eyes were visible even with snapback.

"Shall we?" he smiled.

"Sure."
I started to walk towards the exit but suddenly Namjoon grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I looked at him. He was looking towards the exit.

"What happened?" I looked at his serious eyes looking towards exit.

He suddenly started to drag me towards opposite of the exit. I couldn't understand anything. I tried to ask but just couldn't.

He made us stand in front of a door. He opened and we stepped out. We were out of the building. He closed the door and left my wrist.

"Mianhae. I just know there were many fans out there and theu could easily recognise me. So that's why back door."

I looked at the door. I didn't knew a back door was there. I mumbled to myself.

"You don't know a lot of things. You will know them gradually don't worry." Namjoon spoke out.

I looked at him. He might have heard my mumbling.

"Now we can go. Guide me Crystal-ssi." Namjoon bowed and cleared the way for me to lead.
I smiled at his small gesture. And started to walk.

Namjoon started to walk beside me. He was so tall from me. I wish I had his height. I just love to be tall. I took a quick glance at him and then turned my face forward and pouted at mu small height.

"Why are you pouting?" Namjoon asked. I didn't realise he was looking at me.

"Oh you are so tall. I wish I had your height." I said without facing him and continuing to walk.

"Why short height girls are cute. In fact tall boys love to hug short heightened girls."

I looked at him and smiled. "How can you tell this? You said you don't have experience with women and still you are stating facts."

I quickly stopped and faced him. "Oh did you have a short girlfriend?" I started to tease him.

He started to blush a bit and started to run his back of the neck. Cute.

"Ani, I have read this on Internet a lot. So that's why. I don't even have a girlfriend." He said with a serious face.

"Aaraso, don't worry I was just teasing you." I started to laugh a bit and continued walking. Namjoon walked by my side but there was a silence on the rest of the way.

Soon we reached the café. We entered. There weren't much people so I was relieved for Namjoon. We placed our order and sat on the corner table.

"It's a quiet place." Namjoon said.
"Ahh usually it's noisy."

"But this is good. It's relaxing." Namjoon said and sat back in his chair crossed his arms and closed his eyes. He looked so relaxed. They work so hard. I feel sad for idols sometimes.

I stared Namjoon as he was relaxing. He looked at so much peace.

"Am I that handsome that you can't stop staring?" Namjoon suddenly said and opened his eyes.

I got a bit shocked and quickly looked away. He looked at me and sat straight. He folded his arms and leaned on table.

"Ani, I was just seeing you were so relaxed. It is good. You should relax sometimes. It is too hard for you-"

"Stop rambling Crystal-ssi. It's okay." Namjoon chuckled a bit.

I looked at him. He smiled at me. Suddenly he looked behind me. I looked back. He was looking at the balcony. I looked back at him.

"We can go there if you want." he looked at me and smiled.

We took our order and went out in the balcony. This was amazing about this café as from here view was good and also there was no one so Namjoon slide down his mask.

"It is more better here

"It is more better here." Namjoon said smiling at the view.

"Yes."I smiled at the view too.

"So cheers to your job." Namjoon raised his cup towards me and smiled.

I clinked my cup with his. "Cheers."

We both started to drink coffee. I think I can make great friends with him. He is also same age as mine.

"Sure. We are friends now." I quickly looked over him. Why do I keep saying things loudly.

Namjoon started to laugh at my expression. "What's the matter Chingu?" He laughed more. Aftet something he stopped.

"But honestly, you are great at shooting. No doubt Jungkook wouldn't recommend the best." Namjoon said while sipping his coffee.

Jungkook? Recommend?

"What? Jungkook did what?"

Namjoon looked at me. "Oh you don't know?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him in confusion.

"He recommended you to Bang PD-nim."

He did it?

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guyss, I have been busy lately.
But I'll update fast now 🤗🤗.

Also sorry for any errors.
Do tell me if you liked this chapter or not. If you did then plss consider to vote.

Thank you guyss 💕💕
SARANGHAEYO 😘😘😘